Wachovia Dealer Services - Wells Fargo Dealer Services has continually called my 90 year old mother who has had a stroke

Cleveland, Ohio 9 comments

Wells Fargo Dealer Services calls my 90 year old mother who has had a stroke, has some dementia, lives on social security. They talk to her like she is a piece of s*** stuck on the bottom of their shoe.

She apparently cosigned a car loan for a family member and everytime a payment is late they call her. Today was the final straw; I called them (their bulldog bill collector, I should say) and tried to nicely explain why they should leave my mother alone. They then started being savagely rude and tried to be cunning about it to me. I told them I am not 90 and I am not responding to their tactics; they need to leave my mother alone.

She was so rude I ended up hanging up on her and blocking the number on my cell phone. This was the rudest person I have ever encountered in my life (and I'm 57) and I swear if this "person" every contacts my mother and disrespects her in this manner again I will sue her and her employer and worry about it later. Stay away from this piece of *** company!!!! By the way, I had a lot of ***####o?

words in her that I have changed.

But trust me, they are right on the tip of my tongue. By the way, if anyone has the mailing address of this entity, I would love it have it so I can send some choice mail to their CEO.

Comments

This is the telephone number for the Executive Office for Wells Fargo Dealer 877-250-2265

Yes, ever since wells fargo dealer took over in 2010,I had nothing but trouble with them , I made my payment in jan.2010 for the whole year and I shouldn't have had to make another payment until jan 2011,but wells fargo didn't put it to my payments so the next month in feb they said I owed a car payment I called them to explain that when I wrote the check in jan I put for payments for jan-2010 to jan2011 they said they would take care of it put they didn't had to call back again .They have screw up my credit rating and much more itwould take along time to explain. I talk to 3 supvrs about 5 differnet customer service people and can't get any kind to help .

also this happen in 2011-2012 and also 2012 in jan . I'm very very unhappy with them ...

what is so bad I have proof because I have saved all my statements that they sent me from 2010-2012,what really is bad they don't have a place to go to talk to someone face to face ..... PLEASE HELP

Wells Fargo! You should be embarrassed. How Dare You! Take our tax dollars- dollars that could have been used to fund our schools. Lord knows they need it. You took the money and now treat your account holders like dirt!

Your employees constantly harassing people.

Take this for instance.

My husband and I bought a car in 2005. The term was 72 monthly payments with NO balloon. We have made between 70 and 75 payments depending on who you speak to. Our Loan term was over in February per the contract. And now they say we still owe over $3K. No one can explain why, no one can send me an account statement and they are making threats to repossess the vehicle which is PAID OFF, unless we pay them $3K by the end of this month. They talk to me like I am some dumb broad, then I tell them I have the ORIGINAL contract they start yelling at me and threatening me. SHAME ON YOU! WE THE PEOPLE are the reason you still operate, the reason YOU all have jobs and we are left UNEMPLOYED! And you have the audacity to continue robbing us! Come out from behind your desk and grow some brass ones and start taking responsibility for your actions!

HAVE YOU BEEN CALLED BY WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES ***ON YOUR CELL PHONE*** FOR A DEBT YOU DO NOT OWE? IF SO, PLEASE CONTACT THE MATHEWS LAW GROUP AT 626-683-8291. WE ARE FILING A CLASS ACTION AGAINST WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.

#193057

If you read, all the comments are not about denial of financial responsibility; it is about rude service. There are plenty of companies that have to make collection calls and can do it without such crappy service.

It may get some of the funds collected, but you can't get blood from a stone, no mattter how hard you whip that stone.

BTW: to the other commenter- The bail out was given to the banks to enable them to contine lending and to assist them in delaying forclosure/reposession actions. Bad service is bad training and bad ethics.

#192829

Miss Pogue is next on my hit list if she doesn't stop using deceptive and privacy intruding tacticts. She is another debt collector who uses a skip trace program to call my family members when I'm behind on a payment.

Hey I know it's technically my fault I'm late. It's not my fault tho that I'm a dislocated worker who is behind 1 month on my car payment and is desperately trying to catch everything up. Wells Fargo doesn't care. They will harass you at the drop of a hat for their money.

So..

Miss Pogue. I hope you're reading this because you're soon going to be standing in the unemployment line with Mr Hkin, the former supervisor of finance at Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

#192824

michael.r.james@wellsfargo.com

BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

Michael James is the VP of Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Make sure you CC in the Wells Fargo board members also. I had an issue with a Collection Department Supervisor being sexist and racist with my wife and myself over a late car payment. I emailed the above email addresses and received a written letter 3 weeks later in the mail apologizing for my inconvenience and that the problem has been handled. I bet now that this *** is unemployed he now knows how it feels to be late on a car payment. Karma is a B. :grin

Hey wachovia go take some more of OUR hard earned tax dollars in government bailouts.Do you know the reason why the person hasnt paid there bills maybe they were laid off or got sick maybe some situation that was out of their hands happened.We arent all perfect.The government listened to wachovias SOB stories when they gave them OUR millions in bailouts.

The person who is really to blame here is the dead beat who keeps paying their loan late. They should be ashamed of themselves for causing all this anxiety.

Go cuss them out and get them to be more responsible. If they pay on time the problem will go away.

The company is just trying to get their money, they hear sob stories all day long and dodging them will not make the problem go away.

View more comments

Wachovia Dealer Services - How do I get the title to my car after the loan is paid off?

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 4 comments

On 5/23/2010 I mailed a check to Wachovia Dealer Services as a final payment for my auto loan. In the envelope I included a letter with a new address and requested my car title be mailed to the new address.

My account number was 8110020335. My new address: Judith Fuller, Box 179,7736 Farr St. Apt. 908, Daniel Island, SC 29492.

I have tried calling the 800 number that is listed on my statement. When I give my account number I get a recording saying that number does not exist. What do you suggest that I do?

Judith A. Fuller

Review about: Car Title Loan.

Comments

It only took me one phone call and one transfer to get my Wachovia Title mailed. Call 1-800-289-8004. The lady I talked to was super sweet and I was really impressed with the service.

to J.Green #1413018

PS - Just keep hitting "0" when asked for an account # and you'll get transferred to a live person.

Now which title do you want? The original manufactures title or the certificate of title?

Well you wont get the original as the county will keep that and uses that to force you to get it inspected and registered. I know there is a difference and trying to get the original is almost impossible as the county does not want to give it up so they can continue to collect revenue from you.

I have heard of people getting the county to release it because you are selling it to someone from out of the country and you need it for that purpose. Course I am here in Texas and that might be a more likely reason someone here can try that.

First of all, remove your account number and address from your post! This is a public forum and anyone can see this information and use it to steal your identity.

Second, write a letter to Wachovia and send it via registered mail. Third, when you call their 800 number just keep hitting 0 until you get an actual person.

View more comments

Wachovia Dealer Services - They don't take ATM debit cards.. What an incovience..

Trenton, New Jersey 1 comment

I'm a new customer to Wachovia/Wells Fargo Dealer Services and they never sent me my monthly statement. I tried to give a debit card over the phone but the lady advised only checks..

Didn't they not see the commericals that checks are out dated and no one really carries them around anymore.. Seriously?? She said I could go online and pay but again that only takes checks.. How does this help me?

Now my payment is gonna be late because of them.. Unreal..

I needed to refinance my loan after a year and I'm sure this will be document and I'll have to pay for there lack of help. Nice!

Review about: Monthly Statement.

Comments

Your payment is going to be late because of "them" Your bank account has two sets of numbers that are required to make a payment. An ABA routing number (9 digits) and your account number.

You do not need a check to do this.

If you much use a debit / credit card, you can make a payment through Money Gram for a small fee.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Customer service/job productivity

Stafford, Texas 0 comments

First of all their customer service is one of the worst I have come across. The represenatives do not read all the notes in the customer account prior to calling that customer. I was so upset over a payment differment i had made with them about a month ago, that when i spoke to the Wachovia now Wells Fargo represenative that i told her told me a can't wait until im thru with you guys that's when she said and I quote "Wells Fargo will be glad to get rid of you." The bottom line is that Wachovia/Wells Fargo has some cusotmer service skills building to do and some harrasment issues as well.

Review about: Property Damage Repair.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Very bad company

Boston, Massachusetts 1 comment

I am trying to finish my car payments so last month I pay the total of the bill that they send me, and then I got another bill for six dollar I called the company an she said that that still was not the total amont the total amount was ten dollars that is ridiculous why send me a bill for six dollar and next month another for the rest four dollars.

it does not make any sense, I would never recommend this company to any body.

I do not like the way they do their work, trying to extend the payments even if there's just one dollar left to pay.

Review about: Car Payment.

$6.00????

Wachovia Dealer Services - Wachovia/ wells fargo are crooks and liers

Huntington Beach, California 0 comments

they repeatedly lied to me about how much my monthly bill would be and gave me a ton of hidden charges... if all that wasn't enough it took them two years to send my statements to the right address despite me calling them and telling them my address. When i first signed up for a loan with these guys they got bought out 3 times which doesn't makes me feel confident in service if they keep doing a change in management, come to think of it they where vary hard to get a hold of I spent many lunch hours trying to get my address fixed with them.

Wachovia Dealer Services - I am pissed at wachovia and employees who are rude

Glendale, California 1 comment

I am going to the insurance commisioner and the internet about wachovia. they added ins to my loan at 268,00 per month when all my bids on a 14 yr old car were 33.00 per month.

Tnis is peice gouging and i am pissewd. also my contract states 230.00 per month payment and i am being charged 350.00 approx. i did not sign for higher payment, they are price gouging crooks and i do not want to deal with them, i will report to everyone i can about wachovia. I paid them 1000.00 in Feb.

and i again being threatened to be reposessed.

I want some who is not a *** to send me my paperwor4k and payment record plz. susan begg

Comments

i hope your loan situation works out. i just found this website tonight because i am so freakin annoyed with wachovia right now and will have to go tomorrow to ask for a refund of unwarranted NSF fees.

Their computer system cannot subtract correctly and they charge astronomical amounts because of the computer glitch.

Anyway...when you google Wachovia, the second link is Wikipedia...not the sites for Wachovia Sucks, Wachovia Blows, etc. I don't know the rules, but based on ALLLLLLLLL the postings of pissed consumers here at pissedconsumer.com, could this site be the citation "source" and one of the sections edited?

I think that if a blurb about their horrible business practices that are hurting us, their middle class customers, could be added to Wikipedia, maybe they would listen and CHANGE...we can only hope. Does anyone know if this can be done?

Wachovia Dealer Services - What is this $9.95 charge?

Cleveland, Ohio 4 comments

Why do I make my payments to WF for, I was never charged a fee before, now it costs me more money. I always used the online payment option.

I do not agree with the extra charge, when I bought this car I was told online payments was not charged a fee. Please explain this! Will I always be paying Wells Fargo?

This is unfair to the consmuer to do this. I hope with enough complaints that we can go back to eservices as we were before, IT WAS FREE.Anyone else that agrees with me needs to express their opinions also.

Review about: Extra Charge.

Comments

what a dumb ***, i make my payments at wellsfargodealerservice.com for free. i know i have been late before and had to pay with a customer service agent and they charge $10 even.

the only way it will not let you make your payment is if what your trying to pay is less than whats due or if your account goes over 29 days past due, i belive. then you either make both payments or you can call them and just pay one as long as you pay $10. one way i have done it to not pay the fee is to call them and pay both payments through their website and tell them i made a mistake and just make one payment and i would set another payment by the end of the month through the website.

i have also noticed when i dont call w/ an attidue, i get better service. --and i work for Mcdonalds..lol--

Munsey Park, New York, United States #142122

Wells Fargo Dealer Services does not charge to do online payments if you are getting charged then you are the incorrect site or when the address was put in it was placed in the address bar incorrectly. So no there was no 30 day notice sent out for charges for online payments bc the co does not charge for making pmts online. The correct website for anyones information is

www.wellsfargodealerservices.com

copy and paste and see what comes up.

Don't blame Bush now, that ship sailed 2+ years ago. It's all on Obama now.

H eneeds to fix it, if he doesn't shame on him

Because of the negligence of the Bush Administration, who were warned of the "funny business" taking place with Wall Street and banks 3 years in advance, you now are going to pay thru the nose. Banks and credit card companies had up until March 1, 2010 to change your service agreements.

If they were going to charge you for online payments they were required to give you a written 30 day notice. You then had the option of canceling your business with them. With the CC companies, if you didn't agree with their new charges, they would cancel your CC. First the banks boink you by investing stealing your money badly and now they are boinking you again by charging you for their services.

Find a credit union... they have better interest rates and better services.

And no.. I don't work for any financial institutions!

Wachovia Dealer Services - Wachovia/Wells Fargo terrible service

San Antonio, Texas 45 comments

I tried to pay my truck payment online last Monday. I was given an error message saying my payment couldn't be process, try later. I tried later and was successful. The next day Wachovia/Wells Fargo took the money out twice. I have been jumping through hoops since for over a week now and have received the following excuses/statements.

1. Can you prove we took it out twice. We can't track that on our system. (from a supervisor)

2. If you will fax us your bank statement for proof that we have your money we will send it to an investigator.

3. That can't happen.

4. It will take 24-48 hours, or 48-72 hours, or over three business days to look into the problem. All times were given by different representatives.

5. Have you put in an online request? That is usually the best way. (5 request have been sent and the same 5 generic answers saying this type of problem can't be fixed this way, please call, have been returned). Even when I requested what types of things could be handled online. I get an answer saying that can't be handled online???

Comments

closing account with one bank, opening new with different bank.

8/27 - stopped auto pay from old account via web

8/27 - created one-time online payment from new account via web

9/03 - received no feedback/info/confirmation of changes, called customer service. Told to fax form to stop auto pay. Faxed form.

9/05 - received no feedback/info/confirmation of changes, called customer service. Told something was wrong with faxed form, to fax again.Faxed form again.

9/06 - received confirmation of payment reciept from WFDS from new account.

9/07 - received overdraft notification from old bank due to WFDS drawing a 2nd payment. Called WFDS, was told to 'write a note explaining the problem and what I wanted them to do' and fax to same customer service number.

9/10 - called WFCS and was told it could take up to 72 hrs to process the request.

9/11 - called old bank, was told overdraft wasn't corrected.

9/12 - called WFDS - was told they never recieved the first couple of faxes, that it's not their policy to contact customers regarding errors, they do not refund incorrectly drafted funds to banks, to again 'write a note' explaining what is going on AND include proof that the payment cleared the bank. I asked to speak to a supervisor, she repeated the information about their policy and procedure. I said I knew they could look at my account and SEE what they'd done AND that the payment has been made. She said I would have to fax a note to the SAME department that 'didn't receive' the other two requests and the auditors MIGHT refund a paper check within 90 days. I asked for the number to that department and was told again, it was not their policy to allow customers to contact the auditors.

I have both my mortgage and car notes with Wells Fargo, never missed a payment or been late. The mortgage dept offers the ability to simply change my bank account information online. WFDS appears to do this simply to gather extra payments before their due date.

Darn, I called this place five times this week and they can't figure out. I hear them typing what I'm saying but they say there is no record of me talking to them...I do not know how that is possible.

So, I was talking to a operator named Marisol, my dad is non-English speaking person, so I had to translate to him. She said I couldn't...then asked what we can do, she said to mail or fax them proof. Proof of what? That my dad can't speak English?

Proff that he is my dad? I see they are trying to make time so interest would go up and he would pay more. I told her we had no time for that since we want to pay off our loan and be free. She said it's company policy.

So I gave my phone to my dad, telling him what to say and Marisol said that is ok...WOW!!! What is the DIFFERENCE? So, in the end she gave me the wrong payoff quote and hung up once she gave me the payoff quote. I wanted to ask more question, but she just hung up...

So I called again and this time operator named Carly answered. She said the payoff quote that Marisol gave was wrong!!!! WOW talk about accuracy!!! I was so so so so so very angry and disappointed!!!

I am waiting for my dad to get his title over the mail.

Once he receives that I am going to send an email telling them to retrain their operators!!! I don't know whether it's going to work or not but still going to try!

I had a loan with Wells Fargo Dealer Services had to call 3 different times to get a payoff amt. Sent that through money gram.

A week later I get a call that I still had a balance of 100.11 so reluctantly I paid that. They said my title would be mailed out. Two days after that I recieve another call that I still owe money...this time it was over 600.00. I turned them into the Federal Reserve they have a complaint form online etc.

I hope they do something. If I have to they will be hearing from my attorney to clear things up. We have moved all our accts. to a smaller private bank.

Corporate banks or any corporate business for that matter treat you like you mean nothing to them. If someone is managing my money I want to be treated like a human being and respected.

I have been trying to get to talk with someone as WFDS for over a month to get a title from my brothers car who passed away and the loan is paid off. They keep sending me to the collections department to get a title released and when I talk to them they say no, it isn't them I need I need the first people I called.

Still no title and very frustrated. Never do business with them!

I am glad to see that people are standing up and letting their voices be heard. I have experienced many of these same behaviors out of other lenders and it is very demeaning and intimidating at times.

The banks have no trouble taking our tax dollars to bail theirselves out. The politicians who make hefty salaries off our backs have no trouble giving our money away to the greedy emotionless bloodsuckers. So, kudo's to all the American people who stand up and speak out against such behavior. I must say also, remember, do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.

God is watching Always.... :)

Wells fargo dealer services is the worst bank i have ever delt with. Job is slow and i pay my car payment late, but i pay it.

And they always call friends or family members at there house asking for me. How they get there number i dont know. I have a friend that got a loan from golden one bank. She lost her job but they still worked with her never harrassed her even lowered her payments.

So unless your rich and have a job thats never going to cut your hours stay away from that bank and go somewhere else.

:( oh and my the way there are the rudest people in the world. But i guess they need to go through hardship to know what it fills like.

I just recently got my first car and have not missed a payment ever...the first mistake came when they charged my bank account twice, which caused me to get a ton of late fees. Then i get a letter that says that my next payment due is for twice the amount that i am supposed to pay plus the loan balance somehow increased by $2000 without notice of why. Worst lender ever!!!

These guys are complete as***les !!!! due to their lack of timely documentation, my car registration has expired and dont know when I will be able to drive my car.

I have been a really good and loyal customer to them and this is what I get !!!

DONOT get auto loans from them. I am willing to pay more even just to get away from these unethical corporation

Wells fargo is rude and nasty when they call you in these hard times where people are losing jobs a little compassion goes a long way. So for the person to say get a life and pay your bills it must be a blessing to have never experienced a hardship like loss of income or a murdered child.

there is a way to do everything These reps act like they have given people the money for the car out of their pockets.

They work a job like we do. Karma is something so treat people how you wanna be treated

I have been unemployed since June of this year. Unfortunately we are getting late in some of our bills.

We fell behind in the July payment for our vehicle and in the first week of this month we received a call from Wells Fargo and we told them we could make July's payment at that time. They WOULD NOT accept the payment until we could give them an exact date as to when we would make the August payment.

We could not give them an EXACT date, so needless to say they are calling me every single day. And the supervisor I talk to is also very rude and ignorant.

I've been waiting on hold for 20 minutes for the honor of speaking to a real person. I paid off a car in full years ago, but of course our buddies at Wachovia/Wells Fargo never released the lien.

No wonder the financial crisis is such a mess. Banks are clueless on how to account for money and keep customers happy.

WE ARE FILING A CLASS ACTION AGAINST WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE. THE COMPANY WAS FORMERLY CALLED WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES.

I've had a loan with them for almost a year and a half now and I missed the first payment by only a few days because I forgot. I haven't been late since and have actually been early on several occasions but I keep getting calls (four to five times a day) about being late.

After several hours of talking to them one day they came to admit that it was an error on their part and that it would be fixed in 24-48 hours. The next week the calls began again and haven't stopped. They keep saying that I'm still late even though I'm not and have actually threatened to repo my truck if I don't catch my payments up.

After almost a year of these calls when I get off the phone with them I promptly place a call to the BBB and log a complaint. It's sad to say but I am on a first name basis with the people at the BBB.

These reps at this bank are nothing more than a second rate collection agent. Questioning each and every time why we have been late after several explanations.

They have hung up on me, badgered me to authorize a payment I could not be sure would go through. I have had it with them. We will be selling our car and NEVER buying/leasing new car again. Our new motto...if we can't pay cash...we don't need it.

I love how these idiots are on here pretending to be customers, when clearly they are these obnoxious reps trying to defend their disgusting behavior. Maybe they should spend more time in training and actually HELPING customers instead of trolling these sites!

All I can say is I had a WACHOVIA auto loan. It is now Wells Fargo... If I wanted Wells Fargo then I would of went to them in the first place. Never have I received so much disrespect on the phone.

For people who are telling all of us that are late to get a life and pay our bills... well sometimes life happens. I am happy that whoever you are have been able to accomplish what you need to do to pay your bills. Do you think we all had every intention to fall behind?

Out of a 6 year loan I have 1 year left. When I recently got behind I would receive 4 calls a day. When I was off work I could answer and when I had questions and then asked to be transferred to a supervisor I was hung up on. If you are going to call me... let's fix the problem!

I am going to report my issues to the appropriate departments and hopefully something will be done with this hard headed bank.

I will never involve myself with a bank like this. They "loyalty" with customers is absolutely draining!

Greenwood, Wisconsin, United States #219485

That rude employee at Wells Fargo Dealer services named "Marlin" is very Rude did not listen to what my issue was and hung up on me when I asked for his superviser which is Mr. Coby Greer. I will send my complaints to:

Stockholders and other interested parties who wish to communicate with the Company's non-management directors may direct correspondences to a particular director or to the non-management directors as a group as follows:

Send an e-mail to: BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

Send a letter to: Wells Fargo & Company

P.O. Box 63750

San Francisco, CA 94163

Under procedures established by the Company's non-management directors, the Company reviews each communication sent in accordance with the above instructions and forwards such communication to the appropriate person or persons for response. The Company will not forward any incoherent, obscene or similarly inappropriate communication, and any communication that involves an ordinary business matter will not be forwarded to directors, unless requested by a director or in management’s discretion.

Any communication involving the following will be considered an ordinary business matter and will be forwarded to management to research and respond, if appropriate:

a personal or business account or transaction, including customer service issues;

a resume or other form of job inquiry;

a request for information about the Company, including its products and services;

a mailing intended to be sent to a large number of recipients, such as form letters, spam, solicitations, advertisements, invitations and other forms of mass mailings;

an employment concern other than a concern involving accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters which are handled by the Audit and Examination Committee of the Board of Directors; or

a matter involving other routine business of the Company.

The Company will forward communications that do not involve an ordinary business matter as follows:

to an individual director if the communication specifically names such director;

to the Chair of the Audit and Examination, Credit, Finance, Governance and Nominating, or Human Resources Committee, depending on the subject matter, if the communication does not specifically name a particular director; and

to the Chair of the Audit and Examination Committee if the communication is a complaint or concern involving an accounting, internal accounting controls, or auditing matter, whether or not specifically addressed to the Audit and Examination Committee.

I was provided great service from a lady named Maria Orosco which took care of my situation very professionally. I hope "Marlin" was educated on Customer Service ethics.

Noblesville, Indiana, United States #219483

Send an e-mail to: BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

Send a letter to: Wells Fargo & Company

P.O. Box 63750

San Francisco, CA 94163

a resume or other form of job inquiry;

a matter involving other routine business of the Company.

I think there must be a script that the Wells Fargo Dealer Services follow. I have spoken to 3 different people there and it's the same tactic: pretend they don't understand what you are talking about, start twisting your words, incessantly tell you that you are interrupting them when they are actually doing that to you, tell you that you are rude and yelling/screaming at them.....etc etc.

I have never experienced such consistent run around and disrespect as with these folks. Next time you see one of their ads with the dribble about customer loyalty and appreciation....have a good laugh!

#200165

i cant believe there is a site just for ignoran people to complain about a business. Instead of *** so much get your *** a job and pay your bills. The people there are pushed like no others to do their job so be proud that people are actually doing their job and if saving the company a loss then they are doing their job well.

#199970

I have tryed to make my payments on time and have had to declare bankruptcy on my house and other medical bills. I keep paying on my truck due to this is our only means of transportation.

I have contacted them to see if they can help and allways been told it not there problem. I am on SSD due to a medical problem I have. my wife has no job been looking everywere but no luck. they have told me if Iam late they can come get the truck.

When I bought it I was working and my wife so this was no problem to make payments. Due to the economy my wife is out of work and I am on ssd.

so what is the problem is it they just don,t care. I need help or I will have to give them back the truck.

#194000

I have been receiving phone calls from them as well. And I know *** well I'm not late on payments!

#193043

"Pay Your Bills" must work for Wells Fargo. Myself, I an aware that I am late and try to take responsibility for it.

My issue with WF is how the reps talk down to me. I work for a larger financial institution and we cannot call a customer by first name until given permission. We cannot not treat a customer in a demeaning way. I dislike being addressed so casually by someone I do not know and by people who have no intentions to be helpful.

I dislike being strong armed into making a payment arrangement by being cornered on the phone. If you state you will call back when you know, I understand one honest attempt to convey the importance- but stop pressuring a customer to make an arrangement when they have stated they cannot guarantee at the time that they can fullfil? Making you explain every single time WHY you are late? So that they can demean you; don't they take notes?

Oh and my favorite "We have been trying to reach you!". No kidding, I see it on my caller ID. If you would read your NOTES, you would see when I intended to call you or make payment.

I am 43 and don't need a 'parent' attitude about not being able to reach me. We are cashing in a large trust next year and I look forward to paying off this note just so I can tell them where to shove their nasty manners.

FYI - People need to start filing complaints to the Department of Banking. No bank or financial firm wants to be reported there.

Well besides most of these statements providing incorrect information, there are multiple ways to make a payment besides online...payments are posted to your account immediately...not 2-4 days later. You could mail it with your statement, but I guess that would be too old fashioned..(and error free) but that would mean no complaints...well except for the "It must be lost in the mail" routine...what a joke.

Proving that money has cleared your account with a current statement is what ALL BANKS would ask you to provide to show the error. If you are getting calls for payments, ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE LATE!!

Stop making excuses and pay it on time....THE CALLS WILL STOP...I KNOW ITS A MIRACLE WHAT COMMON SENSE DOES FOR YOU! For those that have actual customer service issues, call "The Office of the President"..this number can be found on google and is a direct complaint line.

I dont know about other branches, but the Wells Fargo Dealer Services at 1025 Creekside Ridge Dr, #150 in Roseville, CA has some of the worst employees ever. They dont treat you like a person and are not human.

They only do what they script tells them so they can get their minimum wage. I actually feel sorry for them. I have not spoke to them in months and today they called me and said I have four and a half hours to make a payment or they will send someone out tonight to take my car. I'm thinking about letting them.

I owe more then its worth. I should take the money and get something else for cash without payments so I wont have to deal with them!

They are rude and verbally abusive

this place is a god dam joke!!! there saying im behind on payments i faxed them 2 years of reciepts and to no avail they say im still behind what the ***? different person calls me to ask me about payments im so tierd of this dont know what to do next they just wont listen to the consumer what a joke!!!!!!

Wachovia Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Took an unauthoriazed payment from my bank, which overdrew my account.

After fighting with them for over a year, they sent me a check with no explanation of benefits. They later stated that this was not a refund of my overdrafts, but the returned payment. They are now saying that because of this, my car is our for repossesion. They came to my house and yelled at my 11 yr.

old son, telling him that the car is stolen and that the police are gonna come get him. He / We are TRAUMATIZED!!!

I'm fighting with Wells Fucko about the insurance information they lost. I have had nothing but problems with this place.

Car payments sent but not received, lost insurance documents and so on.

I fax them proof of insurance daily now without results. I feel as if they are robbing me.

Yes, Wells Fargo dealer services has horrible service. I have contacted them 4 times now with no resolution.

I sent two messages online with no response. When I called support their customer service rep butchered my easy to say name and he sounded very unprofessional. I faxed in an auto payment form to update my payment amount over a month ago and my account is still not updated. They said they never received a fax and that an email would be sent to "who knows where" to see if a resolution can be made.

Then, I have to call again with 24-48 hours to check whether they honored my request.

This is ridiculous! I have to call THEM to determine if they are truly morons who can fulfill a simple request?!? This car loan is going to be moved to another company.

I can't take working with an incompetent company. Get your *** straight Wells Fargo!

Have been receiving calls showing Wells Fargo's 800 number. When I answer the phone, no one responds to my "Hello".

Tired of receiving these phantom calls and no one responding on the other end. Think I will report them to the phone company for harassment.

West Henrietta, New York, United States #159897

This company is so bad it's insulting. They don't deserve to be in business, and I honestly hope someday they are not. Most banks don't have what I would describe as great customer service, but this companies' is by far the worse I ever dealt with. I bought a car in March which was financed through Wachovia Dealer Services. Of course it was transitioned soon to Wells Fargo. In May what this company refers to as the Insurance Center calls me and tells me they don't have insurance info for my car. So I faxed them the declarations page for my policy to the number they requested.

One week later I get another call, saying once again they don't have my information, but this time they tell me they need my agent to fax it. So on my way home from work I stopped at my insurance agent, and watched him fax the declarations page. We received a fax confirmation, which I still have.

Then comes June when my payment is due around the middle on the month. Wells Fargo had added an insurance policy to my monthly payment that was approximately $114. I was a little mad at this point. I called customer service, who again told me they didn't have my insurance information, and transferred me to their wonderful Insurance Center. Once again they say they don't have my insurance info. Once again I fax it over, and get a confirmation page.

One week later my payment was due, and the charge was not removed. I call customer service, and the only competent person I've spoke to so far took the insurance off my payment and posted the normal monthly payment. She once again transferred me to the Insurance Center, who once again, didn't have my information. This time I had my agent call them directly to provide it.

Then comes last week. I start getting collection calls from them about the $114 dollars past due on my loan which they added back on after the payment. I talked to a man with an accent who called himself Jamie. When I asked if that was his real name (because I started to document them at this point) he said no, but his real name was harder to pronounce, so I could just call him Jamie. I explained this entire mess to him, and he promised to put a note on my account and that he would investigate. He also promised to call me back on 6/30. I never heard from "Jamie" again.

On 7/1 I get another call from Well Fargo collections. I again explained my situation. This time was different. When I explained my situation the man on the phone starting to rave about how it was my fault they didn't have my info, and since I failed to provide it it's my fault I'm getting charged late fees for the insurance charge. He also said if I knew about it I should or workded to take care of it. I flipped on him at this point, and pretty much told him where to go. I called the "Insurance Center" and start screaming right off the bat. I don't normally treat people on the phone this way, but at this point I've had it with them. This time they say they have the wrong insurance information and that the VIN doesn't match their records. I hang up with them, drive straight to my agent, have him call them with me on speakerphone and confirm my insurance information. They said nothing about the VIN while on the phone this time. I drive home and called back customer service and tell them to take the charge off my account. They tell me that takes 48 hours for them to confirm my insurance and she can't remove the charge……………as of right now this is still ongoing.

I will be sending all my documentation (which is a lot) of this mess to the BBB, Subaru of America (I bought a Subaru), and the State Attorney General. Refinancing of this car with another bank is already in the works starting today.

Before Wachovia became part of WF I had already experienced customer service *** with them. After the merger/acquisition/you-are-***-and-i-am-buying-you-off transaction I have tried to make my payment online 3 times in 3 different months and they are always moving the dumb site!

Now I can't access via Wachovia or Wells Fargo, and the wachoviadealer.com website doesn't exist any longer. Of course if I don't pay I am in the wrong but FOR CRYING OUTLOUD CAN YOU MAKE IT EASIER TO GIVE YOU OUR MONEY!?!?!?

They are rude, abusive, and ignorant. Guess they can't find a REAL job!

Then they enter this forum and try to defend their actions?! More ignorance. THEY should have the paper trail showing they took two payments. What kind of records are they keeping??

And they were this way even before Wells Fargo (another loser) took over.

You can't get an on-line payment to go through, phone payments cost $6.00, and it takes them 2 weeks to post a check, then they charge you a late charge! The government needs to investigate these people.

They are not helpful at all I have found them rude, ignorant, I amazed these people have jobs. I need a job and I would be thankful to work and be a lot more courteous.

Well I had arranged for my mortgage payment to be taken out on a certain date when I knew the funds would be there.

The rep assured me this would happen, guess what it went through a week early and I was charged 2 lots of bank charges.

All I was told the clerk made an error like it was nothing and no offer of paying muy bank charges. The company suicks and if I could pay them off and go elsewhere I would

Wow I stumbled across this page by accident and am embarrassed to be an employee. I am an extremely courteous person and always truthful, but i have heard these types of remarks from customers on my line.

As someone who values the people who allow me to keep my job and be able to provide for my children, I want to apologize for the nastiness of my coworkers.

The shameful part is that we are all still the same Wachovia employees so the same great customer service you received before should have remained. I know i am only one person in a huge corporation and I may have never spoken to any of you, but accept my apologies on behalf of the company.

All that I can say is that since the transition from Wachovia to Wells Fargo (Dealer Services), business with them has been HORRIBLE. The service is the WORST, and I couldn't seem to get ONE answer for my ONE question.

Of course the Acct Rep or her supervisor "should" have the ONE CORRECT answer that I need, however, I have a better chance of freezing in *** than getting them to call me BACK!!! Oh, yes, I finally get a hold of the supv., the way he spoke to me was absurd.

Seriously I'd almost rather trade-in or re-fi my loan to get a different bank/ lender!!!! Bottom line I guess, Wells Fargo Dealer Services SUCK!!!

Munsey Park, New York, United States #142132

when a pymnt is placed on the acct in order to take care of a del. there is supposed to be a promise to pay put into place by the rep you happen to be speaking with. if that is not place then the call will be place into the dialer for collections. so that the reason you are rcving phone calls anyway.

Its just something that most likely got overlooked.

and then as far as the refunds yes they do ask for proof showing that it was taken out of your acct with a before and afterbalance. the co has to proof themselves for auditing purposes why a refund was given to auditors. or else there would be no paper trail for either party and that is not a good way to do biz.

i know you feel that it is unnecessary but believe it or not it is to protect the co and the customer. the co needs papertrails of everything they do just as much you wnt paper trails of everything you do. it is the same concept as always asking for a reps name you are keeping track of things that go on for records so you know what to go back to if something ever came into question.

there is always for doing something....

Wimauma, Florida, United States #139694

I agree! I arranged a payment with for 4/30 and 5/1 when I came back from being out all day I had 4 missed calls at home all from Wells Fargo!

and 5 min apart!!!! If I don't answer I"m usually not at home why do you have to call so many times and PLUS I just gave you my money the day before!!!!!! So today when I called to find out WHY they were calling, the lady hung up on me when I tried to explain!!!!! Plus they never recived the fax I sent them which I know it went through.

They are such a NON-FRIENDLY company.

They keep saying I'm helping you but they're not. Not to mention I agreed on a certain amount to be paid on 4/30 come to find out they took out 20 bucks more without even notifying me!!!

its so funny that they harass and talk to you like you're not a human being when you are a few days late and they want their money but when they mess up, they give you the run around. i stopped taking their calls, I just couldnt deal with that abusive talk. I just pay when i can..

These people are the most rude, abrasive, unhelpful and incredibly customer unfridendly people . Keep away and refi your loan somewhere else if you can. They treat you like you are a thief if you are a few days late

I tried to defer a payment--I have done this in years the lady started out rather nice then it was as if she wanted me to lie about the reason --I am a truthful person I tried to explain we had some unusual bills but she said her supervisor wouldnt accept that --I forgot to tell her that my work was super slow having lots of time off I guess I could try again but she made me feel like a loser so dont know what to do hope they can better service-- others or get better people on the phone

I have had my auto loan w them for years, and never had a problem. All of a sudden the name changed and so did customer service.

HORRIBLE RUDE THREATENING. My payment was due 22nd- they called on 25th w a threatening voicemail. REALLY????

I'll report them BBB immediately. Every day.

javascript:ac_smilie(':upset')

I've been having a terrible problem with them, different people, different story. outright rude, abrasive demeanor.

They certainly don't appreciate my business. I will NOT do business with them again!

View more comments

Wachovia Dealer Services - in Feburary in made extra amount of payment and now the payment is three hundres dollars more then

Hudsonville, Michigan 2 comments

I made an extra paynent in Feb. and now the payment is $63.00 more than is has been for the last two years.

Also want to pay it off this month and it is more to pay it off than to keep make payments. NO savings at all. What is the sam hill gives with all this I am talking about Wachovia that now has become wellsfargo. Neather one will ever get any of my business again.

I always thought if you paid a loan off early you would save money on entrest you paid on a loan. When did that concept change?

Review about: Extra Payment.

Comments

It clearly states in the Wachovia Financial Dealer Services that any amount you pay over and above goes to PRINCIPLE.. Everyone knows that when you pay Extra principle it reduces your interest owed..

Wachiovia is NOT allowed to do that.. Maybe we should all start a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.. They are doing that to me right now and I am fighting it..

I paid extra and they just reduced my monthly pymt by that amount. I do NOT think so.

Munsey Park, New York, United States #142128

You are saving money if you pay off a SIMPLE INTEREST LOAN EARLY FOR SURE. Simple interest is calculated daily, bc interest is calculated and not at the beginning of your loan like some that is the reason the payoff is more.

example your statement may read your prin bal is 10k and when you call to get a payoff it is 10055.00 this will include 15 days worth of interest and everything that has not been applied to the loan to payoff you rcv back in a refund.

nxt point as for the 63.00 you owe. when you pay overage for one month it takes that amt you paid over and applies to the next months bill as a credit. so if you wnt to continue to pay your loan faster and payoff early no matter what your bill always send in the reg payment or more.

example you reg payment amt is 500.00

you decide to send in 550.00 dollars for feb. and the next bill reads you owe only 450.00 due for march. you are going to send in 500.00 or more in order to keep up the overage other wise you will break yourself even if you pay whats on the bill. and when you over pay the acct so much it eventually advance your due date. so if you look @ the due date on your bill it prob reads due for the next month implying that you owe 63.00 dollars for march and your normal pymnt for april. 63.00 + 143.00 is going to equal 206.00 that you owe for the rest of march and aprils payment which puts you a month ahead.

i think customers no matter what co you happen to be with should call the customer service line to understand why their bill reads the way it does intead of not undertanding and making assumptions for no reason. try to understand instead of assuming.