Wachovia Dealer Services - WACHOVIA....IS THE WORST!!! EVER

Boise, Idaho 6 comments

WE RECENTLY LOST OUR DAYCARE BUSINESS, AND MY HUSBAND IS THE ONLY ONE WORKING...I CALLED TO SEE IF THEY WOULD SETTLE. SINCE THE VAN INITIALLY COSTED 13 THOUSAND.

AND WEVE ALREDY PAID ALMOST 10K IF THEY WOULD SETTLE FOR LIKE A THOUSAND DOLLARS, THEY WOULD BE INITIALLY LOOSING INTEREST. SHE SAID NOPE SORRY HOW CAN I HELP U...SO U LOST UR JOB...HUH..OK WELL I UNERSTAND YOULL BE LATE BY 30 DAYS. UNTIL YOU GET A JOB..THATS ALL WE CAN DO..COMPLETELY..A B**CH!. DONT EVER DO BUISNESS WITH THIS COMPANY..THERE ALL A BUNCH OF INCONSIDERATE GREEDY PEOPLE, THATS WHY WE ARE ALL IN A *** CRISIS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I URGENT U...DONT SEND UR FAMILY WITH THIS COMPANY..NEVER DO A LOAN WITH THEM!!!! THEY ARE HOORIBLE

Review about: Auto Financing.

Comments

It might be easier to get and keep a job if you were literate. How unfortunate.

There real name is Westcorp, Inc. There Corporate office in North Carolina needs to get more complaints from us about the harassing calls(877) 250-2265, here is the number.

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!! Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming!

WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do. How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people?

If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time. I did my HOMEWORK.Get names of the Rude Reps, and the number they are calling you from and send there names and numbers to the Corp office this needs to be handled.

appears that tom works for wachovia....or is a *** just like their crappy company they was bought out.

You signed the note agreement you jack a%$ so you must comply.

My understanding is that Wachovia has been purchased by Wells Fargo. I financed a vehicle through Wells Fargo.

They begin harrassing phone calls the day the bill is due. They will also send you a letter two to three times per week. I hate their company!! My present vehicle is financed through Wachovia.

I was tempted to take it back. I want no dealings with Well Fargo ever again.

#62040

I do not understand all all why you would consider this girl to be a B**CH, she does not make the policy, she enforces it.

View more comments

Wachovia Dealer Services - This company's collection practices are illegal.

Los Angeles, California 1 comment

I requested Wachovia dealer services to stop calling me when my account is over 2 days past due and to communicate in writing. This was mainly due to harrassment, rudeness and incompetence.

I complained to the office of the president since I was still receiving calls. I was told that they would address the issue, but it is obvious that nothing was done because of what happened this morning. My car was paid off over a week ago and I just received a past due notice. When I called the number listed I was told by a collector that I need to call customer service.

I told her the number listed was their number and she kindly just hung up on me.

Not only are they not in compliance with federal law, but they are lazy!!! I hope they get sued by enough irate customers, so that they get their act together.

Review about: Harassing Phone Calls.

Comments

Regarding our recent phone conversation I assumed you were giving me the same run around I've experienced for the last year from Wachovia customer service and collections deptments.

Maybe I'm wrong, and you really don't understand the facts about predatory loan # . A year ago I thought predatory lending had something to do with loan sharks.

In 2008 at the time of the of bail-out I thought it best to pay off my car loan as jobs would soon be hard to come by, I called Wachovia for the pay off amount and was given a sum that simply could not be possible. I spent the next few months trying to find out what happened. The following is what I found:

I signed a GMAC Flexible Finance Plan at an annual percentage rate of 8.90%......but ended up with a loan from Wachovia @ 10.25%

I was sold by deception the following financial products:

Life insuance $801.69

Disability Insuance: $1151.06

Gap Protection: $489.00

Global Maint Agrmnt: $532.00

US Etch Vehicle Protection System:$299

all of these predatory products were rolled over into the loan which comes to $6559.20.

To date I've paided close to $28,000.00 on the purchase of a $22,000.00 auto that I put a $5000.00 down payment on.

I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

In Mar/Apr of 2008 I faxed Universal Underwriters Life insurance Company, American Heritage Insuance Services, US Etch Vehicle Protection system, Ed Morse Auto Group, requesting that these products be canceled reason: Predatory Lending. See fax page 2.

Universal Underwriters, told me that the Life insurance and disability insurance were wachovia products managed by Zurich...but every time I explain this to your customer service they don't have a clue.......maybe you and they really don't know these are Wachovia products, I certainly didn't.

So as you requested, copies of canceled products.

Again this is an attempt to stettle a debt, and pay off my auto loan.

Loan #:

I want to pay off my auto loan for the amount of $994.14.

Wachovia dealer services will not work withyou

Los Angeles, California 4 comments

i got laidoff frome my job and asked them to refinance my loan and they refused i didnt care if i had to pay an extra year just as long as i could keep the car but that didnt happen they reposed the car and i still got to pay their customer service is lousy the manager told me on the phone that i couldnt aford the car so give it up if he does not know my budget why tell me what i can aford and cant aford they customer service people are pushy and make people feel like trash needless to say i will never finace another car with them!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Vehicle Loan.

Comments

WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address is www.charlotte.bbb.org. Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!!

Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming! WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do.

How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people? If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time.

WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address

#61931

I fully agree. Customer service agent looking for a payment tells us that we qualify for a one month deferral based on financial circumstances- but we must make a payment first and then call back -- OF COURSE, after they get the payment -- we call back and now we dont qualify for the one month deferral - agents are liars, thieves and arrogant ***.

#61930

View more comments

Wachovia Dealer Services - Wachovia Collection Dept. Excruciating Cus. Svs (Not allowed to make payment arrangements)

Aiken, South Carolina 2 comments

Re-posted today because I wanted to ensure Wachovia was listed in the title.

Today, I received an excruciating phone call from Jane, from Wachovia collection’s department. Jane told me I was eleven days behind, and I failed to make a promised partial payment.

She demanded to know when I would make a payment. I explained to Jane that I had financial difficulties this month, and that I would make a double payment 1 Nov 08. This would bring my account current with October’s past due amount, plus, I would be early with November's car payment. Well, I guess this answer wasn't good enough because she repeatedly told me I'm behind, and payment on the 1st of Nov isn't going to work!

After trying to compromise the 1 Nov payment without success, I asked for her name, and to speak with a supervisor. Jane stated she told me her name at the beginning of the phone call. After asking several times, she told me her name was Jane, and that I could not speak to a supervisor because she called me, and I must deal with her.

I asked Jane for the number to the regional office to file a complaint. She gave me the wrong number, so I had to look it up on the internet.

I did call someone outside the collection agency that worked for Wachovia and explained my financial situation to them, and they politely said the 1st of Nov would be acceptable for a double payment. The gentleman advised me that Jane wrote a note in the system stating I was upset and said Wachovia could repossess the vehicle. This is completely untrue.

The gentleman gave me the to number Wachovia collection’s department. I spoke with Francis whom seemed a bit agitated with me after pulling my account information, probably because of the untruths Jane annotated on my account. I asked Francis to transfer me to a supervisor, and she asked “why”. I explained what happened, and she wanted to know the name of the person who called me from the collection department, I told her, and then she transferred me to a supervisor named Darnell.

If she wasn’t a supervisor, I don’t think it was appropriate for Francis to inquiry into a matter that involved a co-worker. I figured if I didn’t give her the juicy details she wanted to hear, she wouldn’t transfer me to a supervisor.

Darnell listened politely, and unbiased to my complaint about Jane. I explained my financial situation. Darnell was customer oriented, and assured me he would look into the matter. GOD welling, maybe customer service will improve with Jane, and the others who have poor people skills.

I trust that Darnell will look into the matter, but I wonder if a successful outcome will happen (improved customer service).

This was posted today:

I wanted to add to my previous post from yesterday (Excruciating Collection Dept Cus. Svs), that I was active duty for number of years at the time I received the car loan from Wachovia.

I fell into a spiraling health condition (severe heart complications, and recent open heart surgery) which caused my early discharge from active duty, and the start of my financial difficulties at this time.

This was not taken into consideration by Jane (she works in the collection department at Wachovia).

She was numb to my circumstances, and did not allow me to make arrangements to pay, but instead, she annotated my account that I was upset and wanted the vehicle repossessed.

I'm in dire need of my vehicle to get back and forth to medical appointments. I wonder if Jane can be held accountable for her substandard customer service, and the untruth she annotated on my account about the repossession?

Comments

On June 1st this year, I lost my Father whom was a customer of Wachovia (now Wells Fargo Dealer Services). My Father has a remaining balance on his car and I his daughter/executor of his estate (nothing) have taken over the balance of the car.

I have been ran around from telephone to telephone service rep. I have continually ask that my name be place on the account (title/registration) in order to get the correct insurance needed for the vehicle. I have still not be able to speak to the person/persons that can assist me. I haved called the main number to the Presidents office and again I get another person whom whats to be in charge and I still have not got anywhere.

But set assure that this person told me if I did not want to make payments, they could have the car picked up. I asked why would I do that since my Father has had this vehicle for awhile. So, if someone knows how to get to the right person whom can help.

Please let me know. sparsons11@netzero.com

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Wachovia Collection Dept Excurciating (Not allowed to establish payment arrangements)

Aiken, South Carolina 1 comment

Wachovia Dealer Services - Excruciating Collection Dept Cus. Svs

Aiken, South Carolina 4 comments

Too blessed to be pissed. I just wanted to vent about what occurred today with Wachovia Collection Dept in reference to my arrears of 11 days.

Comments

The presidents name is Ken Thompson he needs to hear of this. Send your letters to this Fax number (704) 927-8639. WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

This place is surreal! As if they are certain illegal tactics to collect are now somehow in fashion?

I have a record "16" voice mail messages in one 24 hour period. Repo fellow just crawled into my back yard.

ALL while voiding an legal stay... what have we come to?

Wachovia is something else, they aren't in tune with how customers feel nor do they do anything to help. I will look for a new bank after 30 yrs of banking with them. I must move on and try to take more with me.

Wachovia is something else, they aren't in tune with how customers feel nor do they do anything to help. I will look for a new bank after 30 yrs of banking with them. I must move on the try to take more with me.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Harrassment, Threats & Verbal Abuse

Phoenix, Arizona 5 comments

Never have I come into contact with a company this ridiculous! I am beyond pissed and frustrated.

I have written Wachovia more times than I can count regarding their staffs behavior with no response even when letters are stapled to the payments; the payments get deposited but the accompanying letter never gets any response.

They claim I do not return their phone calls but I have cellular phone records to prove I spoke with them when I told Nicole (direct line 209-955-7849) she got snotty with me and told me I “ am full of it and I do not return calls or there would be a notation of me calling”. I am having financial problems due to an injury and instead of trying to work on a compromise their staff threatening to take the car away constantly sometimes when payment is only 2 days late. They fraudulently represent information harass and threaten me in order to get a payment in quicker.

Last month I spoke with Nicole I told her I needed to pay the car insurance before making another payment she told me not to bother paying the car insurance because I won’t have a car to insure if I do not make the payment that day by western union and it wasn’t even late at that time. They are rude, over aggressive, disrespectful and blatantly lie. I have insisting on only accepting written correspondence so their staff can be held accountable for what they say and do but they will not stop calling or give me or send anything in writing.

I have requested an account statement outlining the last year’s payments dates etc because what I have record of does not match what they are telling me. I have never received that even with four written requests and six phone requests I assume this is not being provided because it too will prove they are lying.

Nicole has called my family, friends, and my ex-employer and who knows who else leaving messages with and discussing my personal information in detail. When I told her this was unacceptable she said it was unacceptable that she couldn’t reach me and that she could call whoever she wanted and tell them whatever she wants to I have no say. I voicemail messages from her at 4:15 p.m. demanding I return her call by 5 pm. I have received up to 15 calls from them during one day. Wachovia is a predatory lender and make more money racking up excessive fees late changes, interest and using illegal tactics to make additional money. When I told her I was going to find an attorney or file charges against them she said “how are you going to do that if you don’t even have the money to make your payments on time.” That’s a great attitude if someone isn’t loaded with money they can be treated like ***.

This company is unscrupulous. I suggest anyone thinking of doing business with them to think twice and run far far away unless you’re a masochist like getting abusive phone calls every day. They are worse than having a gold digging ex-wife just like a tick sucking you dry.

Review about: Ford F150.

South Shore, Kentucky, United States #231927

We need to file a class action against this company. What all the complaints are true and then some. I have read at least five compliant where there the same things happen to me.To file a class action email me at BodyBeautiful@gmail.com

This company is ridiculous. They need to be fined for the way they treat people.

I am at the point to tell them to shove the car up their a**.I agree with everyone's complaints that they are rude, ignorant and ***. I refuse to speak to them at all now.

I usually just pick up the phone and then hang up on them to see how they like it. Its a shame I am too this point but such is life.

been treated so disrespectfully by anyone in my life. These people are out of control with the way they practice their business and the fact that calls are monitored and the same people still have JOBS is beyond me!

I lost my job Feb. of this year and was able to continue to making on time payments until October. OMG.. I had no idea what I was about to start experiencing.

Threats, belittling, blatent rudeness, aggressive collection tacics, locking me out of my on-line account and REFUSING payments. Finally, I was charged $20. to make a payment to them directly over the phone since I was unble to do it thru my online account. CROOKS!!!!!

Oh, btw... my interest rate with them is 18.9%.

This should be illegal! Unfortunatly being unemployed prohibits me from refinancing.....

Boonville, Missouri, United States #58335

I have had the same experience with Wachovia and had two letters sent from parker stansbury requesting a full accounting of my account and still no reply. I made two payments via western union as they insisted in August of 2008 and called back with reciept info and neither payment was credited to my account untill March of 2009.

I am currently filing complaints with the department of corperations. I urge you all to do the same.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Great Service

Fort Worth, Texas 2 comments

I have been with Wachovia Auto loan for 6 years now. They have been pleasant, efficient, and very helpful.

During a time of distress they also had a plan which assisted me in a very beneficial way. Way to go Wachovia!!!!!!!! I highly recommend this company. Also, when my interest rate wasn't a true reflection of my credit with another company Wachovia worked with me immediately to a lower rate which reduced my past car payment extensively.

I will stay with this company in the future being they consider their clients important.

I don't currently have the names of the people I worked with. However, this can be traced need be.

Thank you.

Review about: Chevrolet Silverado.

Comments

im sure the complaining customers are not exactly current or cooperative . the problem with this website is that it is only one sided.

Consider the source of the complaint. enough said.

Wachovia Dealer Services - HARASSMENT

Vancouver, Washington 3 comments

I've been getting calls from Wachovia (503-303-6169) for well over a year about a vehicle loan that I have nothing to do with, other than being listed as a personal reference. I have talked to these idiots several times and explained to them that I don't talk to the individual who listed us as a reference and know nothing of the ongoing dispute between Wachovia and the vehicle owner.

I first requested, then later demanded that they cease and desist to no avail. I really don't want the expense of getting my attorney involved, but don't know what else to do!

Review about: Ford F150.

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Just be aware that by do that, you are limiting them ways to contact you on your default and accounts escalates alot faster.. :x

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #33716

Send a certified letter to cease all contact with you by phone/letter to them and yourself (never open your letter). If they make contact with you again, you have a right to take legal action against the company.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Treats you as if your are *** and beneith them.

Matthews, North Carolina 3 comments

I received loan from Wachovia Dealers Services a year ago. All of payments had been made on time, one month my payment got lost in the mail.

I received a call from a lady named Kathy, she was rude from the start. She didn't even ask me who I was to make sure she had the right person. The first thing out of her mouth was "Why haven't we received our payment yet?" After finding out who I was speaking with. I replied that I had already sent my payment two weeks ago.

I got the comment "Stop lying, I will have your truck picked up before you woke in the morning." After that comment I become VERY rude with her. What I said I can't place here. I will NEVER deal with this company again.

I traded my truck so I don't have to deal with them.

Review about: Gmc Envoy.

Friggin ***......

You probably are *** and beneath them, if you don't know that your payment posted you are probably financially ignorant, unable to read your bank statement, and mentally short changed. Why don't you take finacial responsibility for your life, yourself and your children and quit blaming the evil corporation that you depend on to think for you.