Wachovia Dealer Services - This Wachovia Lady is Nutts

Mooresville, North Carolina 3 comments

Maybe Im right! I deal with the Charlotte NC Mrs Bryant!!!

this lady has told me to many times I spend my money on the wrong things!!! She calls my husband and I all the time 12 days before our payment is due!!!!!! June of 2008 My daughter graduated, She called looking for a payment that wasnt even due, When I told her it wasnt due, that was not enough she proceeded to tell me that " if i wouldnt of spent the money on my daughters graduation and my vacation to NYC that i would have the money to make a payment?????" again the payment was NOT due and she threaten to have my car repo at my work!!!!!!!!!!!! I live 20 mins from this @$&()@$*& office ...

she has no idea what will hit her!!! I think they are trained like this..its crazy... and god forbid dont give them your account info she will take from your acc without permission!!!!!!!!!!! the end result..

we are refinacing this vehichal...

she has made us hate our new vehical......

Review about: Ford Freestyle.

Comments

There real name is Westcorp, Inc. There Corporate office in North Carolina needs to get more complaints from us about the harassing calls(877) 250-2265, here is the number.

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!! Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming!

WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do. How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people?

#31966

Shut up seriously! it was a one word! get a life your probably a wachovia ***!

Your "vehical"? Yoo shud trigh two spel curecteley befour complaning, knowon wil tek yoo seriaslee if yoo dont.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Poor customer service with loan payment problem.

Jacksonville, Florida 0 comments

I am dealing with Keith at Wachovia dealer services.

I made a payment through their website on Thursday. Their system does not show a payment made, however my bank does not show the payment debited yet BUT this is a weekend and it may not be showing.

I am asking Keith to hold the account from going further into collections until TUESDAY morning.

He CLAIMS to be a supervisor but says he can not delay any actions. H also says that his direct supervisor is a Vice President of the company. None of this is believable but he refuses to do anything for me. He also loves to hang up like a child when he gets cornered.

His number is 972-870-8184 if you have any problems with the collections people you can call him direct at that number.

Review about: Property Damage Repair.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Wachovia is Nasty

Lehighton, Pennsylvania 1 comment

I too have a car loan with Wachovia and although I don't pay it on the due date, it gets paid every month, before the 30 days are up and I do it on line. I don't bank with Wachovia, so I transfers funds from a different checking account not related.

But I can definitely relate that they do not leave you alone with the calls. Normally I don't even answer the phone when they call because it's just a recording anyway to contact them, so the other day I figured let me call them and let them know when I am paying so that they stop calling everyday. The rep I got on the phone gave me the 3rd degree even after I told her when I would be paying the bill, she continually was asking questions as to when the next payment would be made, why I was late etc. etc.

So I said to her which reason do you want? and I started spewing off several like gas, fuel oil, food other bills, insurance payment, do you need any others? So she says to me in a really sarcastic voice that I don't need to be rude to her! I wasn't being rude just being truthful and I still got harrassed.

Apparently they don't really care about their customer service, and if it wasn't a hassle, I would just end up doing business with someone else, but I don't want the additional charges of taking my loan somewhere else.

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time. I did my HOMEWORK.Get names of the Rude Reps, and the number they are calling you from and send there names and numbers to the Corp office this needs to be handled.

Wachovia Dealer Services Collection Tatics

Escalon, California 22 comments

Wachovia Dealer Services feels that by making threats and calling someones employer is good collection tatics. We received a call from this company stating the we owed $60.00.

When we asked why they said I don't know you just owe it and if you don't pay it we will take the car. Then they proceeded to calling my employer and shared information about my account with him. Talk about cheap strongarm tatics. I have filed complaint against them with the FTC and I am considering filing a lawsuit.

I would think twice about doing business with this company. No wonder they reported such a huge loss recently.

I believe it was 8.9 billion. Just a warning to watch out for this company.

Comments

No excuses; I have never been late with a payment before, but I forgot to make my payment last month. It is now 16 days past due.

I know this because I just received a knock on the door from a repo company representing Wacovia/Wells Fargo. She handed me a letter, then left to take pictures of the car for future reposession. This is the first notice I received regarding my delinquent account. This is over the top.

If anyone has the confirmed home address of the president of the company, I'd like to drive there, knock on his door, and hand him my upcoming payment. And, possibly punch him in the junk.

How completely unprfessional. Had they sent two big guys to my door, it truely would have been loan shark tactics.

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

The presidents name is Ken Thompson he needs to hear of this. Send your letters to this Fax number (704) 927-8639. WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Sounds like a bunch of low life over extended members of the American public, now pissed that they can't make their over extended monthly payment obligations due to personal financial ignorance and retardation. Meanwhile I'm current on my mortgage, should have let it go the investing public would crawl over themselves to loan me money. *** *** (no color intended)

#72035

I tried to leave this comment on Wachovia's website using their "contact us" application. Couldn't get it to submit so I guess I will leave it here.

I attempted to make a payment of 150.00 on my past due account on 09/11/09. Payment was not accepted by online payment center because it was less than the amount due. I find the policies connected with this account to be ridiculous.

First, when a payment is past due what is the wisdom in Wachovia not accepting any monetary amount offered.

Second, I have twice requested a deferment of payment to help me catch up this account. I was first denied because of my wife’s unemployed status and denied the second time because I disclosed that I was filing for a chapter 13 bankruptcy (not affecting this account). What is the point of offering a hardship program when what are currently two of the most common causes of hardship are disqualifiers from the program.

I have attempted to do what I can to make working with Wachovia on my account as mutually beneficial as possible under the constraints of my current situation. If Wachovia cannot extend enough flexibility to their customers to allow a single month reprieve due to hardship or even accept a 2/3 payment rather than nothing, then I refuse to waste my time participating in this account with any measure of urgency. Wachovia will get a payment from me when I can afford it, until then Wachovia can just wait.

You dork you added these people on your loan docs as personal references. If you did not want the bank to call these people maybe you should stay in contact with them.

This company is by far the worst. I was 32 days late due to a check that got lost.

I stated get getting calls from their recovery dept and they called my familly members. The gentleman (I use that term very loosely) that called was about the rudest person I have ever talked too. He would not let me finsh a sentance and just kept insinuating that I was not telling the truth. The statement I liked most was "why are you getting deffensive do you have something to hide".

I hung up and called his equally rude supervisor.

In the end I sent them a letter informing them of my rights under Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and told them never to call me again. Quite frankly these people are ***.

I have also had a nightmare experience with this company. They have called my husbands employers and friends and relatives that live on the other side of the US.

I also have never received a title to the vehicle and have had it over 1 1/2 years. Please let me know if there is a lawsuit because I definitely would like to be included.

Whiting, Wisconsin, United States #41803

To the person that wrote that we are all illiterate. We are all intitled to our consumer rights and our own opinions and that has nothing to do with typing errors made while typing a response.

Your comment makes me think that you must either work there or you have some kind of financial stake in this company. Customer Service is a thing of the past. It does not exist anymore. Unfortunately, this company is the worst of the worst.

If they actually trained their employees, kept better records and treated their customers fairly there would not be any negitive remarks to make against them. Bad things happen to good people.

There is no reason to be so cut-throat. A good company is one that will work with their customer not shake them down for money.

None of you can write or spell and that really discredits anything you have to say. Make the payments and you're are fine.

Otherwise, take the bus, the train, ride your bike, carpool, or just walk. Simple as that!

i told them to come get the car and they kept calling wanting to play lets make a deal i told them their options but they still wouldnt deal took them 5 months to get my car , can I charge them storage fees

Their collection tactics are illegal and they can be charged criminally

Any compliments for this company is coming from the company's employees. Don't be fooled.

Their is nothing good about this company. Stay far away from them or you will be sorry

Watch out for this company they screw people over constantly! If they make a mistake on your account they still blame the customer. They never take responsibility for their own errors.

I am on my third car financed through Wachovia, never had a problem with them.

No problems with Wachovia Dealer Services !!

I, too have been a victim of Wachovia. I was 32 days late on my payment due to a sudden job loss and thought I had made satisfactory arrangements with them.

They started calling me, my family and my friends at all hours of the day and night harassing for a payment that I couldn't provide. They sent a repo company to my house and my truck was taken in the middle of the night with no notice or even a chance to get my tools out of the truck. Many of my tools are now missing and it ended up costing me an extra $1200.00 to get the truck back from the repo company. I have been paying on this truck for 4 1/2 years prior to this.

I was down to only 7 payments left on it.

If anyone decides to get together a class action lawsuit, let me know. I'll be in.

i love wachovia dealer service they are the best

Wachovia sent their representative by my residence to collect a car that was one month pass due. They PI knock on the door and stated that they were there to pick up the car.

I stated to them that I did not have the car in my possession and I would call WDS to see what the problem was. He asked “What are you driving and if the car was in the garage?” I stated “I drive a truck and that the car is not here, and I will call and talk to WDS.” He said “Raise the garage and let me see.” I told him that I am a grown man and if I said that I don’t have the car that is what I mean. He told me that well you are not taking care of your responsibilities and he is going to get the car today. I asked if he was a bill collector and he said yes, and I said that this conversation is over and closed my door.

This guy a contractor for WDS; parked his truck in the middle of my drive way and sit there. I went outside to ask him to move his truck, and he said that he was not going any where he was going to call the Sheriff. I asked him five times to move his truck out of my yard and he refused.

I called the local police department and by the time they got there he was gone. This was a clear case of scare tack tics by the contractor for WDS and I will be filling a complaint with the DA to see if they will charge criminal trespassing on this guy and this company that he represents.

:( love to know if you are proceeding with the lawsuit, maybe a class action is in order. I have been with Wachovia for 12 months and its a nightmare, they have threatened, argued, called employers (threatened President of my company!!) called friends/relatives for late payment and "trash talked" me and my boyfriend.

WAY OUT OF LINE!!

It's like being stalked by someone you cannot press charges against. Any advise I would greatly appreciate.

View more comments

Wachovia Dealer Services - Worst Bank Ever!!

Mesa, Arizona 4 comments

This bank has the worst customer service ever. I do not recommend this bank.

From the sleezy reps to the horrible managers they all answer the phones with attitudes. They do not care about you financial situation or will not work out anythng with you. Do not USE this bank!! They will harrass you and anyone you know to no end.

They will call you all day everyday even on Christmas morning. They will stress you out to the point that you would rather just give the car back just like I'm do just so that I wont have to deal with these disrespectful people.

And they dont care.

Comments

thankfully, wachovia is now defunct and hopefully, their collection agents will have collection agents calling them after they all get fired and lose their homes and cars! Oh yeah!

This guy says "To be completely blunt, a collector's job is to collect your money... not provide customer service".

Let me tell you something my friend. You collectors rarely have any education beyond High School, if even that. You get paid by the hour, and usually at crappy rates. However, calling other people and "collecting" gives you a sense of power, you feel important.

I can tell you, I'd rather clean the toilets at the Greyhound station or sort out animal fesces at the Zoo than being a collection agent.

Bastards! Of course their job is to provide CS, we are not your slaves nor do we work for you.

Bynum, North Carolina, United States #24981

True that! Do not do Wachovia in any regards!

Potomac, Illinois, United States #23091

I worked for an auto finance company and I can tell you and anyone else reading this and considering a voluntary repo-- it will not solve your problem.

1) If you are past due it will be the same as a regular repo

2) You will now have a charged-off repo on your credit

3) You will still owe

4) You will also owe repo expenses

5) The calls will not stop...

6) The attitudes will certainly not get any better in the next department

View more comments

Wachovia Dealer Services - Wachovia collectors are idiots!

Washington, District Of Columbia 2 comments

I got a new phone number 9 months ago. The people that had my phone number before never paid thier bills to Wachovia.

Wachovia collectors call me every day. I have tried to explain to these morons that they have the wrong phone number and I don't know these people. They continue to call. Every day. They harass me! You would think they wouldn't want to continue to call the wrong number, it has to hurt thier collection statistics. I really don't think the employee cares. Maybe they are just required to make a minimum number of calls a day, regardless of any actual collection success.

I have never done business with them ever, nor will I, after discovering the stupidity of their management. Think of the wasted resources!

The shareholders of Wachovia need a wake up call...it is time for new management!

Review about: Harassing Phone Calls.

Comments

WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address is www.charlotte.bbb.org. Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!!

Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming! WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do.

How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people? If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time.

Check with your local attorney general's office in NC there are laws whereby if they continue to harrass you they have to pay you i believe it was at one time 500.00 per call this is of course if you can prove they are calling

Wachovia Dealer Services!! Biggest Mistake

Pelham, New Hampshire 48 comments

Wachovia Dealer Services is the worst auto financing company I have ever dealt with! Their employees are rude, ignorant, and blatently pigheaded!

Every time I have called to make a payment or ask a question, I get the third degree. They tell me I mine as well give up the car, I can't afford it and have told my boyfriend many things not pertaining to the conversation that are way out of line. I will NEVER deal with them again! It's like they want to pick a fight with you!

Do not get a loan from them!

EVER!

Review about: Rude Customer Service.

Comments

My car had my dad as a co-signer in order to buy it. My dad filed bancruptcy and told Wachovia he was no longer responsible for the car but I was still making my monthly payments since it is my car and I had always been the car owner.

They said since he had filed they would no longer send me payment statements each month to pay them. I have been sending them a check each month with no correspondence back from this company.

It is like they want me to fail. I don't even know how much I still owe.

topic is;

unlawful ways to harrass someone.

call someone you know but have no association with to call you, tell them it is an emergency, and they need to get ahold of you to call them. they told them they were put on my loan app.

as a reference.

which was a blatant lie, this person "HAD A BFRIEF" connection with me over 5yrs ago and no contact since. Makes me wonder if they hacked me, which is illegal and go back to old on line business info ehich now is very old

This company does not work with a personwho wants to refi the car loan. To them you are unable to afford a vehicle so you should just give it up but please pay it off anyway instead of refi.

A refi is only possible if you owe alot that they can legally charge an exhorbante amount of interest and fees and lunches for ceo's and add in the person delivering the lunch or driving them to it. They must make their profits from ignorant unhappy employees badgering customers to pay made up charges.

My issue is different from others listed here. Each year when my auto insurance policies renew...

Wachovia Dealer Services sends me a letter with a fairly nasty tone telling that I am no longer insuring the Vehicle.

There is no "if something has changed"... This level of contempt for their customer is amazing!

Everyone outthere with a Wachovia account be ware that they are and will manipulate your deposits in order to oaverdraft your account and charge you a $35.00 fee. the way they do this is if you have direct deposit they will hold it and not post it to your account until they pay for other bills coming in, I dont mean for Wachovia to hold paymant on my bills for a weekor anything like that; but if your direct deposit goes in at midnight and other bills go in a midnight the same day they will first do the bills and then deposit your payroll in hopes for your account to be overdrawn and they can hit you with that fee.

I actually contacted my insurance company and City Hall in the town where I live to confirm dates of which they sent payment to my account and they both ( which have nothing to do with each other ) told me that they tried to get the money on the 31st but Wachovia overdrew my account by saying that the payments went in on the 30th and my direct deposit went in on the 31st. I went to the local branch and was told by the rep that there is nothing he can do basically he did n ot want to help I guess because it was Friday and almost the end of the day. I asked to speak to the manager and she told me she did not have the authority to refund the fees ( which is a lie because I have gone to the bank to help a friend with the same problem before and he got the fees refunded by not the manager but just a rep ). Called customer service and was told a manager will cal me back, its been three days and no call.

Called again and was told manager will cal back in ten mins its been 6 hours. Please be aware and follow thru , maybe if enough people say something it will stop.

I plan to file a complaint with the Commisioner of Banks. Thanks for reading this and good luck.

I have a honest question for #2 The repo man. I owe a payment this month that will not get paid.

I have been on time since Sept. of last year and it is 6-13-2011. I want them to pick the car up. How long will it take them to come and get it after the 18th and grace period of 10days.

I admitt it.

I thought I could afford it but cant. Thanks in advance.

I had a loan with them for my car that I purchased in 2007. I was told my montly payments would be $420.

I was able to keep up with my payments until I got laid off and unfortunately got behing in september. I paid sept in october, and then I was going to pay oct in nov, when I got a call from one of the representatives who arranged a payment plan to bring me current. During that call, I found out when wachovia merged with wells fargo, my payments were lowered to $385 a month effective in January. I still owed for october and november payments were due so we set up a payment plan that would cover october, november and december.

So I greed to give a payment of $587 and then two additional payments of $288 which would have paid me up thru december and the next full payment due in jan. I did pay the $587 and one of the two payments of $288. Within two weeks of the last $288 payment, I was in a car accident (not my fault) and I contacted the same rep and informed him. He stated to not worry about the last payment since my car accident happend before the december payment was due.

He stated for that reason the insurance company would cover it. Cool, so I thought. I received a letter in January stating that they had repossed my car. When I called back, I was told "oh don't worry about it.

We have in our records that your insurance company is going to pay it off and we are aware of the accident" Again, I am thinking ok so then it would not be listed as a reposssion, right. I was told yes. Another month passed and I pulled my credit report for other reasons and noticed it was still listed as repoed. I called back in to check on the claim and they confirmed that it was paid off.

When I asked then why is it still listed as repoed they stated it was repoed because I had not paid octobers payment. Huh, WTF? I was no, I did pay it. Then they recanted and said no I did not pay Sept payment.

huh? When I called the corporate office I was told that they could not remove it because I did not turn in my power of attorney letter in time for my insurance company to pay it? I was like ma,am, a repoed means that I did not pay my car note, correct? And you have in your records where my insurance company confirmed they were going to pay out the balance correct?

and you received the payment? So how did you repossess it when I know for a fact it is still at the shop where I turned in the car for the insurance adjuster. The only thins Ms Elaine could say is, I just dont know why you would not turn the letter in. After fighting with her to no avail.

I gave up. I then just reconfirmed that there was no balance owed on my account and left it alone. How about I just pulled my credit report a month ago and they have it listed that my car was repoed in may of 2011 and I still owed then like $300 dollars??? How is that possible if they told me it was listed as repoed in jan and paid in full in feb of 2011?

I called them back and now they want more money? WTF. This company and I are about to go to war!

and Yes, I have contacted an attorney. :( :( :( :(

The common thread I hear through each of these complaints is that you did not make your car payment. The loan docs you signed did not say anything about if you lost your job, got sick, had a foreclosure, had a broken water heater, etc.

The loan docs stated that you would make your payment on time for the duration of the loan. If you failed to do so, that is not WFDS's fault, it's yours.

Make your payment.

Signed,

The Repo Man

Wells Fargo Dealer services must be the company of last resort for financing an auto. They employ people who are not empowered to make an independent decision, if you ask anything remotely complicated, they put you on hold and come back in 5 minutes with a "no".

I couldn't access my account online for the first year because they had the social security number wrong, and when they wanted to verify my identity, we could never get past that they had the wrong number! You know, TARP money was used to purchase wachovia from wells fargo. This is why the country is struggling. The customer service folks can only verify your name and address, and beyond that, they are clueless.

I will dance a jig when they fail, (and they will) and its a matter of time until they join the unemployed.

And I hope they have to deal with more idiots, just like themselves. They are simply the worst lender I have ever seen.

The customer service is the absolute worst. They are rude, do not speak clearly, and the tone is condescending and outright horrible.

I had hoped that wells fargo buying them would help, but it has not.

wachovia was awful, and they just continued to be awful. I'll use a credit union next time.

Just to let you guys know....if you are being harassed daily (as I am) because of one late payment...you can go on Moneygram and make your payment via BILLPAY - only 9.95 fee and you DO NOT HAVE TO CALL THEM TO PROVIDE ANY REFERENCE NUMBER. They get it directly.

Be sure to use the same 4 digit number that they gave you or find your region office on the Wachovia or Wells Drop down list. What a sigh of relief to know when the jerks lock me out of my account, I can still pay a single payment even when they told me they would accept two only. Make the one and in the Note line give the date for the next payment. Its great to know I dont have to listen to them scream at me about how irresponsible I am for being late...lol Also there is a service that will re-negotiate your loan with them for about 300.00 - I already called them and they told me Wachovia-WellsFargo easiest place they work with.

Waiting for income tax. The guy I consulted with estimated my new monthly payment will be about 65% of what I pay now. If they are not sucessful, you dont pay.

There are lots of these services - check with BBB first. Cant wait to be free of these jerks.

My truck was repo took a loan out from my 401k to get the truck back which turned out to be 1300...my hot water heater went out in my house and I had to purchase a new one so I was short on my payment 50 dollars so they said just put it with next month ...my payment isn't even 30 days late and so I made a payment which including the month due and the 50 dollars and they took my truck later that night again and I had made a payment earlier that day for the month due

I agree with all the negative comments, I have paid on time for 2 years, lost my job and fell behind on 2 payments :sigh , They call me and I offer to give them a post dated payment for 4 advanced payments to clear 11 days later and they refused my payment :eek . They said I was on my 45th day behind n needed payment that day!

Then the B@*$# yells at me to clean out my truck because she was going to come get it. I said fine I would rather buy a used car then to pay u anything!!! next call I got was from another lady saying they would pick up my truck the next day n the repo people would be calling me and no one showed up. I drove the truck until I used up all the gas.

Lets see if its still there in the morning :cry . You would think they would be more understanding in this bad economy that we are in :sigh

I purchased a car that was financed through Wachovia DS and I dropped a significant amount of money on the vehicle to get my payments lower (I had some credit issues). The rep told me at the time of signing that if I paid on time for six months, I could get my car re-financed at a lower rate.

I wrote them around the 6th month mark and explained that I have been on time and had good equity in the car. They wrote me back stating they would not refinance the loan because I had previous credit issues, but also said in the letter that my credit had nothing to do with their decision...WTH!!!!

Long story short, I stopped making payments 2 years ago and I will give the car back once I get MY money's worth out of it! They lied to get me into that car, that is a BAD BUSINESS TACTIC!

#200740

:roll I guess we need to keep up with our payments, ;) and everything will be alright in life 8)

#200739

Funny you feel that way about Wachovia Dealer Services... We have bought a truck and a car with them and we have never had a problem with anyone there, they have always been very professional when we talk to them...We are very satisfied with them ..We have been with them for over 10 yrs they are great people.

Wachovia will do anything in their power to either ruin your credit or harrass innocent people trying to make a living and pay bills. This economy has not been the greatest.

Individuals are still being laid off. All we get are rude employees that have no business ethics.

The only people who have not had a problem with WDS/wells are the ones that have not financed with them.

I am 6 months in to my 4 year loan. Late one payment because of timing belt repair cost 1200. They are all ready calling me. I am on my 2nd week being late. by the time my next payment is due I will be up to date.

I do not for one second think this company has any good intentions. Plus what good does it do to take a car send it to the auction.

They get less then half of the value of the car. It's more worth it to work with the customer then to send it to auction.

If I ever lost my job and they took my car and sent it to auction.. they would never get another payment from me.

Good luck all!!

Momma always told me that you get treated how you treat others... That being said I have NEVER had a problem with Wachovia / Wells. Any time I have had an issue, I call and politely explain my issue and they bend over backwards to help me.

Yuma, Arizona, United States #120234

I was spoiled when I had ford credit. WDS is without any exception the worstlenders in the business Hands down!!

Maybe I have had 7 or 8 auto loans, these low life incompetent people will never have me on there customer list again. Wells Fargo is taken them over they better do some research in this division!!

After getting a call from Wachovia dealer services threatening to take my truck if I didn't make 2 payments, I explained I had just had a heart attack in December and was behind and would be able to pay off the vehicle at the end of the month. They refused to wait so I borrowed the money from a family member to make the payments, and sent it western union.

I called them and everything was fine. 3 days later they started calling and demanding more money, the entire payoff amount. I explained I would have it at the end of the month(only owing about $2500 on the truck). I ended up the last week of January out of town for work, while I was gone they came and picked up the truck.

They added another thousand to the payoff for repossession fees and storage.

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do? my email is ffmdq@2hotmail.com if you know of any help out there to get these guys for the theft of my vehicle.

#112000

To: Greedy Company,

OMG!:eek I can NOT BELIEVE! they did that to you?! :? :? :? After they made a "Deal" with you, they come and take your car! WTF! I'm sitting here in shock that this happen to you and after you, well they agreed to let you make a 400 payment then pay it off in 2 weeks. I'm with WDS at this time and nothing but a mess with them! My husband and I are in the same boat-he was laid off last May, 2009 (I'm also laid off)and we are behind on our payments BUT we are making at least a payment every month. Unlike you we still have about 3 years to go, we got the loan in 2007-BUT with the high percentage rate and late payments it's going to take longer! :sigh If they don't take it first.

I'm so-so sorry they did this to you. Do they NOT understand if you don't have a car you can not work, and pay for the car they took? I agree with you why, in the *** do you even need to talk to them anymore? :(

I know what they want, the payment on your remaining balance! Well they auctioned it off there's their payment! You need to get your phone number changed I know it cost money, but maybe they will leave you a lone.

I know all to well about their harassing phone calls day & night! And their wonderful CS they have going on there!

I'm not sure about this?-But I think when you call their collections Dept. there is a recording in the beginning of that call that states "This call is being recorded for training purposes".Something a long that line..Anyway you said that this person made a verbal agreement with you? Well if this is the case and they are recording the calls then this conversation and verbal agreement was indeed recorded, right? I would go back, write down the date-time and who you spoke with and call Wachovia's Executive offices. It is: 877-250-2265. Tell them what happen-give them all your info and the persons name in collections. Explain that you and that person had a verbal agreement and it WAS recorded. You want this recording and you would like it in writing if possible. If they say they can not do this, then I would get a lawyer. Because I feel (and this just is how I feel about this)what they did to you was WRONG in so many ways! They are sneaky, liars, and will do/say anything to get their money and or the vehicle.

The way WDS work's is unethical and they should be ashamed of themselves. I'm surprised there still in business. Oh wait, are they not something else now? Think so. :eek

Anyway Greedy Company, please do something about this, even though they auctioned off your car-I think they OWE you a car now! Don't let them get away with this.

Good Luck & keep us posted.

Pam :)

So maybe some people have had ok experiences with them. Let me tell you about mine.

Paid all payments on time for 3.5 years. Got bhind at the end of the loan due to layoff and bad economy. when the value of the car was wayyyyyyy less than what was paid on it. Had a verbal agreement w/ one of their lovely 'customer service' liars, who call at all hours of the day and night.

Told them they would get a 400 payment on Friday, less than 29 days after paying them 350. Then would pay the balance of the loan in about 2 weeks. Oh, by the way, we only owed 6 months of payments. They AGREED.

Thursday morning at about 3 am, the car was gone. It's been auctioned off and they're calling again at rediculous hours. Why in the **LL would I want to talk to them? What's the point?

Ya, real ethical company. They lie, and we'll never use them again or recommend them to ANYONE STAY AWAY from that slimeball company.

"We ALL have issues"

The post was not above but below-once again sorry was not meant twords you.

"3. Written by Pam, on 02-02-2010 00:19

We all have issues?

You work for WDS? Sure sounds like it to me!

RUDE-harassing idiots!"

"we all have issues" I'm sorry-the post above was NOT meant for you!

Again-VERY sorry dear

Good Luck ;)

Pam

Jonathan, Thank YOU! So VERY much for providing the phone number toWachovia\'s Executive offices.

877-250-2265. You BET You know what-we had great jobs and things happen, \"WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU FOLKS?\"I\'m GLAD your experience with WDS is going great and YES I did at one time until we missed a payment-then the CS dogs were let out!(BTW, HOW DARE you post your bullsh*t to one of our VETS!?? ***! yes ***!

He was protecting our Country and YOU!) HOW DARE YOU!These are the worse CS people I have EVER! EVER! dealt with.\"WTF IS THE MATTER\" When you lose YOUR job-come back then and post to us! We could NOT help getting laid off!

We all have family\'s to support and a lot of us have ONE (1) car unfortunately financed through Wachovia Dealer Services!What are we suppose to do?I\'m in America and I fight for what is right not to let someone talk, harass and threaten me over the phone just because my husband got laid off! We at least make one (1) payment a month.

Good luck & GOD Bless Jonathan. Thank you again for your post-ignore the *** ones here that have YET to lose their job!Pam :) ;) :cry

We all have issues?

You work for WDS? Sure sounds like it to me!

RUDE-harassing idiots!

I have been with them for 2 years. I had never missed a payment, or was late once.

Then my hours were cut, I still had my job, but I lost some hours. I was still making the payments, but barely. As life happens, unexpected things came up and by that time my emergency fund was gone! So I was 2 weeks late.

2 WEEKS late, and they said you have to pay this TODAY, I said I won't get paid until next week. Is there something we can do? I have NEVER been late or missed a payment in 2 years. They flat out refused.

Wouldn't defer 1 payment, wouldn't help in any way. They told me well we will just come and get it! I said for being 2 weeks late??? They said I will "put a note in here that you are going to pay it next week." They didn't come, and I paid my payment.

Since then it has been late and they refuse to work with me. So I finally was able to sell some things and get caught up, and I got my hours back. Bottom line, even when you were an excellent borrower, it doesn't matter they will not help you! If you are buying a car and you will be using these guys trust us DON'T.

No matter how badly you want the car DON'T. No matter if you never for see something going wrong and you will NEVER be late DON'T! Because stuff happens, even when you have your savings, like we did, stuff falls apart all at once! EVEN IF this was the ONLY company that would finance you PLEASE DON'T!

Trust me!

People who have come one here and scolded everyone for not paying our bills, or if we can't afford it don't get it, don't know what they are talking about! Obviously when you buy something you think you can afford it! Everything is in perfect order. But something always happens.

People get sick, hurt, kids get sick, or hurt, businesses fold, people lose their jobs, most don't have parents to bail us out! Sure you can go and get a job @ McDonald's but it's still a giant pay cut, and choosing a car over a house??? I'd pick the house! So before people come on and talk about if you can't afford it don't get it just save yourself the hand cramp from typing!

Most were not born with a silver spoon in our mouths, many were never properly shown how to manage money, and some manage their money well but life and death happens, and those things come before a car! Do you know how fast missing work and medical bills can take a toll on your savings?

So future Wachovia employees, or borrowers... Beware!

So they just tried to serve me papers!!! OMG

My husband was unemployed and basically let me put it out there only got 400 a month to help me. The car is under his name i just help pay for it. I pay at least once a month what i can. I make a payment for 400 dollars for the past four months and i am still behind because we do not have insurance (our bad i know). Technically we are 2 1/2 months behind according to the. I have been receiving payment statements but a lot of the payments are not on there. So now they are trying to serve me and i am trying to avoid them.

My question to everyone is: Do I even try to make a payment tomorrow (since of cause i get paid tomorrow)cause they are trying to serve me? Will it even stop them from picking up the vehicle? I am planning on using my tax refund to pay off the rest.

Arrrgh they aggravate me and always transfer me to different people and then when it comes down to a decision they have to verify the notes! Do not forget we do not write them so we never see what they say! FML

They have attempted to take our monies without my consent and the list goes on! HELP ME!!!

Keep in mind this is the company that financed the slave trade so .. I have a car with them, knowing what I know now, I would not have done it, and now knowing the perosn who sold me the car as well, I could kick his well.

All I can say is Aint that America..

if they come get mine O well, I am not going to pick up the phone for them to talk to me like ***, if I get behind which I am, I will send it what I can, when I can, if they come get it, they come get it. Think its time for some self help folks, why don't we get organized, we need a official face Book Site on the abusive stuff here, what do you all think?

Preston City, Connecticut, United States #98501

I have never had a problem with Wachovia Dealer services.

They have been more than willing to work with me even when I lost my job.

So I find it weird so many people are complaining about them as I have used them for about 2 years now without a hitch. I pay them monthly using my banks bill pay system. Payments can be up to 15 days past the due date without receiving a late fee.

Only thing I don't like is they started to limit options when I lost my job. But you know all of the other ones out there do that as well.

If you can't pay for your vehicle than they are going to take it away. Keep in mind it is an investment they made in you, and your ability to pay. Cars have little to no resale value so its not like your house, on a car they will lose money the longer you drive it. Vehicles are a poor investment as they don't retain money at all.

Someone on here mentioned they had an obsurde 19% interest rate, well guess what. Fix your credit you fool. Pay your *** bills.

The disabled veteran on here, you need to pull your head out and have conduct become a member of the military and not some hoodlum. If a company repo's your car than that is not the end of the world. You can not expect the world to sit around and not get paid for something you purchased while your dealing with other issues in your life. You as a member of the military have access to hundreds of organizations which will be more than willing to help you out. And even though you may be disabled no matter what you still get a pay check from the military while they go through the mess of sorting it all out. (I know as I am a disabled vet too!)

Anyways, Wachovia dealer services has been fair with me in the past and I have enjoyed dealing with them. They are much better than dealing with GMAC, Ford Motor, or several of the others.

Some things you can do with Wachovia is skip a payment once, and have your due date moved. If you skip a payment be sure not to tell them you don't have a job as they won't let you do it.

I have never missed a payment - never been late with a payment and I have payed at least $100 over the minimum every time. However, WDS consistently holds my payments for weeks at a time or completely throws them away in order to make sure I do not pay down the principal so quickly.

They even processed one payment as $200 less than was written on the check.

My advice: DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. If you already have, move your business elsewhere ASAP.

I'm a vet with several combat connected disabilities. I explained to them my situation, and when the VA was near to finishing my disability compensation decision, Wachovia said that they wouldn't hold the account for any longer.

The lady then lied to me and said that it's OK though since repossession takes a long time, I would have time to get my money and send it in. Less than a week later the Repo man came after my car. I got between him and my car, and called Wachovia. I explained to the lady my situation with the Veterans Administration, and she said that it was my fault that I'm unemployed, and that I should be ashamed for driving a car that I wasn't paying for.

This was after I payed 55 on time payments for a total of 22400 dollars on a original loan amount of $19500. I then told her that she was unpatriotic, and had no business living in my country, and that Jesus probably hates her for the way she treats disabled combat vets. Then I jumped in my car and took off. It will be a cold day in *** before they get my car.

Now that I have the car, and the repo man can't get it from me... they're willing to talk. I told them that they can try to take it all they want, but I would have to die before they could get it. I'm not through with these unpatriotic bastards.

If they'll treat one vet bad, they'll treat them all bad. So far, everyone I've told my story to has closed their Wachovia account. I plan on costing them money for years to come. I was also very sure to let them know that I know where they're at.

People will be nicer once they fear that you might be able to find them. I told them that I don't know how they do it in Charlotte, but we don't play like that here in Virginia.

Don't let the repo man get your car, or you can no longer negotiate. If they say that they'll call the cops and they you are going to go to jail, they're lying.

Just let them know that you know better, and that they'll go to *** for lying. Maybe they won't, but it's funny to say.

I told one of the ladies hat I was chained to my car and that the news was on the way. ;)

been treated so disrespectfully by anyone in my life. These people are out of control with the way they practice their business and the fact that calls are monitored and the same people still have JOBS is beyond me!

I lost my job Feb. of this year and was able to continue to making on time payments until October. OMG.. I had no idea what I was about to start experiencing.

Threats, belittling, locking me out of my on-line account and REFUSING payments. Finally, I was charged $20. to make a payment to them directly over the phone since I was unble to do it thru my online account. CROOKS!!!!!

Oh, btw... my interest rate with them is 18.9%.

This should be illegal! Unfortunatly being unemployed prohibits me from refinancing.....

Due to being out of work for almost 6 months, i have struggled at times to keep my payments current. I also suffered a significant loss in income when i finally did find work again.

Before now, I have never been late on my Wachovia auto payments, so i feel that should count for something and i should get some level of respect. if for nothing more than doing the right and responsible thing of calling in to make a payment. Forced to deal with this guy named Julio in their collections dept, i made the payment and he proceeded to ask me when i could make the next one since it was now also due (fair eonough). After thinking about today's date and when i get paid again, i gave him a date.

this *** then says to me, "it sounds like you just gave me any old date and you probably wont call in when you say you will. People that are serious about making a payment will usually go ahead and set it up." I was immediately pissed and insulted!! When I expressed my feelings he proceeded to debate with me and argue his point. I asked for his supervisor and he then said, I'm not going to argue with you, goodbye", and hung up.

I called back and got the number to Wachovia's Executive offices.

It is: 877-250-2265. We shoul all flood their offices with complaints and perhaps they will change the culture in that enviormnent and realize that the interest we pay on their money is the reason they all are employed!

Worst decision i ever made wanted to rebuild my credit making double payments. They call me First thing in the morning and inform me that my account was past due. Upon rep checking into it i have been paying both my own FULL coverage insurance and theirs. So finally got it cleared up i'm 2300.00 ahead of schedule and they now inform me that i have outstanding late charges that have to be paid NOW.

These people all deserve to see their children, parents, and siblings suffer at the hands of nasty *** men like themselves.

BUT the good news is there is a class action suit brewing against them please keep an eye out as the more people involved the better the government pays attention!!!!!!!!!

Straight up lied to me. I was denied refinancing because I recently moved and only have one week at my new job (15 years in the industry). I called back to see if any other programs exist and how I might be able to get a lower payment and the guy seemed helpful and said he would transfer me to a manager for a hardship approval, he even gave me the number in case we got disconnected.

Turns out he transferd me straight to collections and the rep lied to me, kept pushing me to send the remaining $200 on this months payment, even though I just plain don't have it. He even said that if I did pay before the end of the week he would approve my paper work and push it through and my loan could be extended and my payments could be lowered.

I thought the guy was full of *** so I called back and asked the first person if what he said was true and she straight told me "NO". She said they aren't even the refinance department and Jose is not even a manager and that a denial is a denial and their is NO such thing as a "hardship approval".

Greedy snakes should all be fired for telling lies to customers and there practices should be illegal.

I financed only 5000 that I could have otherwise payed to try and get my wife some

credit history. I missed the third payment by only 1 day before the phone calls started. They continued for 2 more days and not wanting to go through that B.S. again asked for a payoff quote which I payed.

They told me to expect my title in 2 weeks.

Instead of the title I got a bill for an additional $400. I complained and got some B.S. story on how they had recalculated something and the payoff is now only $86.

I hate this f_cking company. After paying off the loan in 4 months the interest rate is around 27%. They are thieves

you people are all ***. the things you say about wachovia, you are guilty of yourself.

if you do not have a steady paycheck, don't get a *** loan. and if u get a loan and u don't pay it on time they will REPO your car. u know this going in to it.

so if u miss a payment and they take your car, too bad YOUR fault. deal with it.

That is BuLL! Wachovia is going down!

You watch...they won't be in business much longer. Someone will buy them out!

So we made payment arrangements to pay $500 per week until our loan was caught up, they happily agreed with this. This was a deal made w/ Chris Gearhart, a supposed manager at the Mt Hood, Oregon branch.

We've paid two weeks now by western union, and guess what?! Our $^$%%&^$ car was repo'ed this morning while we were asleep. We even have a recorded message from this Chris person stating that our car was not in repo status and that if we made good on the arrangements that they would not repo.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS. My husband and I are planning on starting a law suit immediately.

This is the email I sent WFS today:

Hello.

I am writing this letter in hope of a resolution and because of the outrageously disrespectful manner in which we have been treated on more than one occasion.

My husband and I have been having financial problems now for several months. We owned our own business which unfortunately failed, and mine was the only income we had to live off of for several months. Being in the small town of Seaside, Oregon, there were not many job opportunities for my husband and so we decided to move to Las Vegas. I am happy to say that within 2 weeks of moving, my husband and I are both gainfully employed.

Before we moved however, I had set up an automatic payment with a lady named Melissa. She was very nice to me on the phone at that time, but unfortunately that was not to last. There were some unexpected problems with our bank account and the payment did not clear. When I found out this happened, I gathered together the only money we had ($700) and went to my mother’s house, gave it to her, and we called Wachovia and made the payment with her account instead.

About a week later, I received a phone call from a woman named Tracy on my voice mail. I promptly returned her call, what I was met with was less than polite behavior. She informed me that the last payment I made had bounced. I told her that I didn’t understand why because it was my mother’s account and she had over $10000 in that account but that I would call my mother to find out what happened and call her back. I called and spoke with my mother immediately who checked her bank account online and said that the payment had posted to her account on 7/30. I called Tracy right back and let her know this, and she continued to argue with me for over 15 minutes about how I was wrong, that the bank was wrong, that we needed to call the bank, etc. Finally, she decided to check some other information, came back on the phone, informed me that it was the previous payment that had bounced, was rude about it, never apologized for the incorrect information, and continued her extreme rudeness. She asked me when I was going to make my next payment and I told her at that time I wasn’t prepared to give her an exact date because I didn’t know what our finances were going to be like but that I would make every effort to make a payment as soon as possible, and I meant that. However, Tracy informed me that that “was not good enough” and continued to lecture me. I was finally so upset that I hung up the phone. I couldn’t believe how I had been treated. She then proceeded to call me THREE TIMES in a row within less than 5 minutes. That’s just about what I would call harassment. At that point I had no interest in speaking with anyone because I was trying to do what I could to get the situation resolved and was being treated like an unruly child.

I would also like to say that I gave Tracy my new phone number when I called, and that I had given it to the previous person I spoke to when I made my payment as well. We also informed Wachovia that we were moving to Las Vegas but did not have a permanent address yet. We are certainly not trying to hide, but I also don’t expect to be harassed EVERY DAY. I receive a voice mail from Melissa every business day, sometimes more than once a day, and it’s got to stop! Why would I want to call a place that is only going to degrade me and treat me like dirt when I’m trying to do the best that I can?

Today, Melissa left another voice mail. My husband wanted to speak with her since he knew I was still upset by the way I had been treated. He called Melissa and spoke with her briefly, and this is why:

He called Melissa to make payment arrangements, letting her know that we were both now employed and would be receiving our first paychecks within two weeks and would like to make a payment at that time, and every two weeks thereafter until we caught up which wouldn’t take long. What he was met with was a rude rebuff, Melissa informed him that Wachovia “just didn’t want to deal with us anymore” and that our arrangements were unacceptable, that we were going to be taken off the registration, and that she was going to call the sheriff’s department and have us arrested for theft. HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS?

I have an extensive background in customer service and collections, and I understand how hard it can be to get people to make their payments. But in my years of experience, I have never treated anyone that way nor would I expect someone else to treat me that way, especially more than one person from the same company. I am considering reporting your company to the better business bureau unless there is some resolution. I can’t think that we are the only customers who have been treated this way by Wachovia, especially after the things I’ve just read online.

Wachovia is the WORST bank for auto loans!! I have been trying to get a simply pay off letter for a loan I paid in full 5 days ago!

The people that work at the the Huntington, NY branch are ***, incompetent and just plain lazy.

All they need to do is put in a simple request and its too hard to figure out! They don't deserve to have jobs!

Akkarampalle, Andhra Pradesh, India #27327

I called Wachovia Dealer Services for like the 100th time on Friday August 8th. I spoke with a supervisor who submitted my information for us to hopefully obtain assistance with getting a lower payment.

We were denied refinancing through customer service due to slow pays and the age of the vehicle (2005). They told us to call our local branch office which we did.

On Friday, the supervisor that I notified we needed assistance stated no one has called you back yet? And I am like no. I had previously stated to customer service that I should write the Wachovia president a letter asking if someone could please return my call.

She told me not to flex on her and told me to wait. She came back to the phone in a much nicer tone (weird) and stated my paperwork will be given to the credit manager when he returns from vacation in two weeks. It has only been a month since trying to receive assistance.

Chomutov, Ustecky Kraj, Czech Republic #24387

I had a similar problem today. The collection representative called me straight up at 8:00 am and woke me up.

I explained that payment would be forthcoming as I am a realtor and paid by the deal, not by the week. She said that I was to pay by phone. I told her my bank accounts were closed because I had no money. She then said that I MUST go to a Western Union and wire the funds.

I live 100 miles from the nearest Western Union and could not afford the gas to get there and told her so.

She said that she didn't care. I hung up!

Palmyra, Indiana, United States #19844

ROTTEN EVIL DOERS AND LIARS FULL OF *** RUDNESS GALORE !! I AGREE!! FORGET THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE A DOOMED BUSINESS!!!