Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I bought a Hynduai Elantra From CarMax and Wells Fargo Dealer Service were the Finance Company for the car. This car was for my at the time teenage daughter to get back and forth from school with her and her little brother. Well, I made all the payments and even doubled up on payments paying the car off two year early, without notice I have been sent to collections and they added insurance onto the car that already had insurance on it infact by 21st Century and Mercury, I overlaped the insurance just so this would not happen AGAIN, for the fourth time. The insurance was $270.59 that they added without notice, I only found out by calling in to make the payoff on the car of $700.00 so needless to say I'm not paying that amount of the insurance and I'm going to report them as well. Everytime I have changed insurance companies Wells Fargo has charged me insurance without notice and I know that all the insurance companies can not be at fault with not report to them that the car is covered.

I well never again buy anything from Wells Fargo nor will anyone in my family due to there business practice whice is at the very least shady.

Charlene A. Curry

Altadena, Ca.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wachovia Dealer Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Wachovia Dealer Services to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wachovia Dealer Services and wachovia dealer services auto loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.