Wachovia Dealer Services - Simple Review #1438043696

I called so I can be transferred to supervisor, but waiting for ever & nobody answered

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2015.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Simple Review #1438043498

The worst Bank I had ever deal in my life , my loan is paid Off months ago but still charging for late fees & whole lot of ***, never doing business with them in my life

Product or Service Mentioned: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2015.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Wachovia repair insurance has declined to repair

2.0

We have a Toyota Highlander 2010. The tailgate is defective and out of warrantee.

The power tailgate operator has popped out of the tailgate and the fitting in the tailgate is destroyed and can't be repaired. My body shop called the policy repair approval number and they declined to repair my vehicle. Application contract number is CA58-9013210 The repair requires the complete replacement of the tailgate with accompanying painting and labor. The estimate is over $5000.

I feel like I've been left out in the cold. Hope someone has suggestions on how to proceed.

In the meantime, I'm looking for another car and don't lant to buy any repair insurance if I can't collect when I have a coaim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Decline to repair under contract.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 01, 2015.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Could not get a copy of title !

My car was paid off 7 years ago. I couldnt find a title.

Not sure if I ever had one. When I went to get a copy from title sevices, they notified me that Wachovia is holding on to the Release of the lien!!! So I called Wachovia and they told me they will send a copy. I asked why did they hold on to it?

they said it was my job to go update the title when I recieve it!!! what? I dont get that. I have bought many cars and sold them.

this does not seem to be a problem that I may have caused. :(

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 08, 2015.

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #1312527

I just had the same problem as this person did. Plan upgrading my wife car.

Her current car has been paid off for years.

Their records reflect the car was paid off but it take 3 business days for them to send me a letter to release the title. I have had lien on previous cars and the title was sent to me, but not these people.

Now I will probably miss out on a sweet deal of a car because I can't trade my car in until I get the title.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Wells Fargo Dealer Services has the poorest customer service!!!!!!!!!!

I just spent almost 2 hrs, 2 hrs !!!!! with Dealer Services trying to simply change my auto-payment to the latter part of each month.

What a NIGHTMARE !!!!!! I also found out, and didn't realize, that there is a late payment fee of $15.00 that hasn't been paid that I was unaware of. My e-statement says my next payment due is $360.06. I asked why as was told the $360.06 is what my LAST payment of my loan will be.

I asked why was I not informed I had a late payment charge still active from 2011 and they could not tell me why. My regular payment is $333.36. If you add $15.00 to that, the total is $348.36, not $360.06 that they say the payment will be to tack on the $15.00 late fee. I asked why the discrepancy and they said they'd have to call another department as to why it didn't add up, but that that department was closed even though the website states their hours are from 5 am to 7 pm Pacific Time.

They told me I have to call back, ME, to get the answers!!!! Unbelievable! They are the ones who can't answer MY questions and one would assume THEY would find the answers to my questions and CALL ME back, not me having to call them. What a terrible, looooooong, crappy experience I had.

Talk about one of the poorest customer service experiences I've ever had!!!! I asked if could have the email address to Corporate to complain about my experience and was given officeofthepresidentdealer@wellsfargo.com Im almost afraid to go there. It may take a week to file a complaint!

What a nightmare Wells Fargo Dealer Services was!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2014.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Car Payments Review from Delta, Utah

Delta, Utah

This company is awful to go through! I paid my car off 2 months ago and was told I would have the title in 7 to 10 days.

Still no title! They keep telling me to wait a week and if I haven't seen anything than to call back. I keep calling back and I get told to wait another week. This company is not lenient at all if your a little late on your car payment due to losing your job, they will tack on a late fee to the point you will never be able to pay off your car.

So still waiting for the title as of today....if you have another company to choose from than go with them not Wells Fargo. Hope this helps someone in the long run!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2014.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #831422

same here still waiting for my title. my car has been paid off since march 11, 2014 and I still have not got my title from them yet... hope someone can help us get our titles from this company that has NO customer services at ALL.

Wachovia Dealer Services

My wife and I purchased an Audi A4 financed through WFS (Wachovia Dealer Services) and have always paid our monthly on time, never missed a payment.

In April 2012, we decided trade in our Audi for a Volkswagen CC and of course traded in our Audi to put towards the new car's finance agreement.

Wachovia Dealer Services dragged their feet in applying our final payment from Volkswagen Credit and as a result since April 2012 I have a missed payment on my credit report!

My wife and I have pleaded with WFS to update our credit report so that we can regain our credit score but to no avail.

Our APRs have increased for my credit cards and we estimated that this error has cost us ~$25k from a rise in our interest rates.

Beware of WFS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 10, 2013.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Dealer Services

I have a car loan with Wachovia...all I can say is I can't WAIT till it's paid off and will NEVER deal with them again. They are nasty on the phone even when they screw up.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE....

Would I have known this is how I would be treated, I would have purchased another Toyota, Chevy or Ford...NEVER AGAIN...Do yourself a favor and stay away from Wachovia / WV dealer services. I am VERY sorry I purchased this car from them, and once paid off I will ditch it and purchase something new from one of the brands listed above.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 25, 2013.

Springfield, Missouri, United States #712055

I DO NOT have a loan with these people! I have in (Fact) never heard of them until I started getting calls fro them several times a day.

I am elderly and don't even drive anymore so do not know what they are after. Today (if I get even one call) I will let the attorney general deal with it and any one else who might help me. Yes. I am angry...

No one should have to endure having their life interupted with this stuff. Did I mention that I am OLD, disabled and fed up?

Springfield, Missouri, United States #712051

I DON

Wachovia Dealer Services - ALERT ALERT ALERT

If you have had a loan with Wachovia and Wells Fargo took it over and there was a bk involved you may not ever see title to it! three years they have known and accepted our payment and oh by the way they do not do affirmations and down to the last minute not one notice not one call because apparently if you file BK you are *** to them and they will not let you make up the pmts you are "supposedly past due" no way we want all money now or no car, see what bailing the banks out did for us!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2012.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Harassing calls

I ge call repeatedly from this company. 3-4 per day.

When I answer the phone, no one is on the other end or they hang up on me. I do not have a loan with this company and never will. I am on a no-call list but that doesn't seem to matter. I have tried to call the 800 number, but it says it is out of service.

Come on.

I am going to report this number to the government and will explain to them how I have been harrassed with their phone calls (several each day).

Product or Service Mentioned: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2012.

Springfield, Missouri, United States #714638

Same problem here. I have never dealt with this company and ( of course) never will.

At least twice a day. Horrible little people....