I've been getting calls from Wachovia (503-303-6169) for well over a year about a vehicle loan that I have nothing to do with, other than being listed as a personal reference.I have talked to these idiots several times and explained to them that I don't talk to the individual who listed us as a reference and know nothing of the ongoing dispute between Wachovia and the vehicle owner.

I first requested, then later demanded that they cease and desist to no avail.I really don't want the expense of getting my attorney involved, but don't know what else to do!

Review about: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments

There real name is Westcorp, Inc.There Corporate office in North Carolina needs to get more complaints from us about the harassing calls(877) 250-2265, here is the number.

The presidents name is Ken Thompson he needs to hear of this. Send your letters to this Fax number (704) 927-8639. WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!! Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming!

WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do. How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people?

If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time.I did my HOMEWORK.Get names of the Rude Reps, and the number they are calling you from and send there names and numbers to the Corp office this needs to be handled.

Just be aware that by do that, you are limiting them ways to contact you on your default and accounts escalates alot faster.. :x

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #33716

Send a certified letter to cease all contact with you by phone/letter to them and yourself (never open your letter). If they make contact with you again, you have a right to take legal action against the company.