I'm a new customer to Wachovia/Wells Fargo Dealer Services and they never sent me my monthly statement.I tried to give a debit card over the phone but the lady advised only checks..

Didn't they not see the commericals that checks are out dated and no one really carries them around anymore.. Seriously?? She said I could go online and pay but again that only takes checks.. How does this help me?

Now my payment is gonna be late because of them.. Unreal..

I needed to refinance my loan after a year and I'm sure this will be document and I'll have to pay for there lack of help.Nice!

Review about: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments

Your payment is going to be late because of "them" Your bank account has two sets of numbers that are required to make a payment.An ABA routing number (9 digits) and your account number.

You do not need a check to do this.

If you much use a debit / credit card, you can make a payment through Money Gram for a small fee.

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more