I have had 3 loans with this Company 2 Paid off in Full the 3rd became late in April 2009 my pay off was in Sept 2009 I have NEVER made a late payment and I am real tired of the rude calls, stalking and threatening I have made payments to pay off my loan I was told last week Dec 16 Pay off $174 and some change and this week December 28 I am told $305 r they out of there mind?They told me it is intrest I guess as well as are rude they can't add as they have no idea what they are talking about and the want to be managers are just as clueless.

It really doesn't matter $17,000.00 later I have my vehicle and I WILL NEVER finance through this *** Company again I will also be filing a complaint with BBB I do understand I got behind however when I got behind I owed $1786.00 out of $17,000.00

I guess I am a *** and I had almost $200 in fees plus intrest but I did PAY in FULL so they better lose my number I would think twice before you use this Company.I have also asked how to contact Corprate and asked for a fax or letter with pay off and they refuse

Review about: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments