I have to concur this company employs some of the most unprofessional individuals in this field. The employees who are belligerent on the phone are equally incompetent when it comes to aiding their customers.

Disgraceful company, if you can utilize another company I recommend you do so. Paul Grauber Many people had told me in the past I would regret financing through this company and they were right. I paid my vehicle off by wire transfer and it has taken over three weeks to get my title, this is just simply unacceptable.

I was told Wachovia does this because althought your car is paid off they report it as a financed item for their balance sheet. Once again average Americans ripped off by a big company that has found a way to steal from its customers.

Review about: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Comments

There real name is Westcorp, Inc. There Corporate office in North Carolina needs to get more complaints from us about the harassing calls(877) 250-2265, here is the number.

The presidents name is Ken Thompson he needs to hear of this. Send your letters to this Fax number (704) 927-8639. WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!! Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming!

WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do. How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people?

If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time. I did my HOMEWORK.Get names of the Rude Reps, and the number they are calling you from and send there names and numbers to the Corp office this needs to be handled.

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.