Escalon, California

Wachovia Dealer Services feels that by making threats and calling someones employer is good collection tatics.We received a call from this company stating the we owed $60.00.

When we asked why they said I don't know you just owe it and if you don't pay it we will take the car. Then they proceeded to calling my employer and shared information about my account with him. Talk about cheap strongarm tatics. I have filed complaint against them with the FTC and I am considering filing a lawsuit.

I would think twice about doing business with this company. No wonder they reported such a huge loss recently.

I believe it was 8.9 billion.Just a warning to watch out for this company.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments

No excuses; I have never been late with a payment before, but I forgot to make my payment last month.It is now 16 days past due.

I know this because I just received a knock on the door from a repo company representing Wacovia/Wells Fargo. She handed me a letter, then left to take pictures of the car for future reposession. This is the first notice I received regarding my delinquent account. This is over the top.

If anyone has the confirmed home address of the president of the company, I'd like to drive there, knock on his door, and hand him my upcoming payment. And, possibly punch him in the junk.

How completely unprfessional.Had they sent two big guys to my door, it truely would have been loan shark tactics.

There real name is Westcorp, Inc.There Corporate office in North Carolina needs to get more complaints from us about the harassing calls(877) 250-2265, here is the number.

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!! Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming!

WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do. How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people?

If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time.I did my HOMEWORK.Get names of the Rude Reps, and the number they are calling you from and send there names and numbers to the Corp office this needs to be handled.

The presidents name is Ken Thompson he needs to hear of this. Send your letters to this Fax number (704) 927-8639. WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

There real name is Westcorp, Inc. There Corporate office in North Carolina needs to get more complaints from us about the harassing calls(877) 250-2265, here is the number.

WE need to complain more on the BBB.The web address is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok.Spread the word!!

Sounds like a bunch of low life over extended members of the American public, now pissed that they can't make their over extended monthly payment obligations due to personal financial ignorance and retardation. Meanwhile I'm current on my mortgage, should have let it go the investing public would crawl over themselves to loan me money. *** *** (no color intended)

#72035

I tried to leave this comment on Wachovia's website using their "contact us" application. Couldn't get it to submit so I guess I will leave it here.

I attempted to make a payment of 150.00 on my past due account on 09/11/09. Payment was not accepted by online payment center because it was less than the amount due. I find the policies connected with this account to be ridiculous.

First, when a payment is past due what is the wisdom in Wachovia not accepting any monetary amount offered.

Second, I have twice requested a deferment of payment to help me catch up this account. I was first denied because of my wife’s unemployed status and denied the second time because I disclosed that I was filing for a chapter 13 bankruptcy (not affecting this account). What is the point of offering a hardship program when what are currently two of the most common causes of hardship are disqualifiers from the program.

I have attempted to do what I can to make working with Wachovia on my account as mutually beneficial as possible under the constraints of my current situation. If Wachovia cannot extend enough flexibility to their customers to allow a single month reprieve due to hardship or even accept a 2/3 payment rather than nothing, then I refuse to waste my time participating in this account with any measure of urgency. Wachovia will get a payment from me when I can afford it, until then Wachovia can just wait.

You dork you added these people on your loan docs as personal references. If you did not want the bank to call these people maybe you should stay in contact with them.

This company is by far the worst.I was 32 days late due to a check that got lost.

I stated get getting calls from their recovery dept and they called my familly members. The gentleman (I use that term very loosely) that called was about the rudest person I have ever talked too. He would not let me finsh a sentance and just kept insinuating that I was not telling the truth. The statement I liked most was "why are you getting deffensive do you have something to hide".

I hung up and called his equally rude supervisor.

In the end I sent them a letter informing them of my rights under Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and told them never to call me again.Quite frankly these people are ***.

I have also had a nightmare experience with this company.They have called my husbands employers and friends and relatives that live on the other side of the US.

I also have never received a title to the vehicle and have had it over 1 1/2 years.Please let me know if there is a lawsuit because I definitely would like to be included.