Beware!Wachovia Dealer Services has gone beyond rude...they're beast!

They are unprofessional, they will jeopardize your employment by calling you even though you have asked them numerous of times not to. They will contact family members; exploding your financial situation to them. They send unnecessary threats. I will never use their service again and I will never recommend them to anyone.

They are not sympathetic at all to what everyone is going through with the economy is being the way that it is and I could understand if I were not paying them, but I am.Not Happy!

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments

#111918

In Georgia, you dont have to gain their permission to record them. So dont tell them you are recording them.

They don't want to work with you, they want what's best for their pockets. Think about what ur saying, do you even know what ur talking about? Banks are not our friends.

You can tell how someone is by the way they reply to "pay your bill" replies.Davis, has a point.

I'm sure the company has offered some assistance the "last" time something came up, now that your on your last leg they can't do it again.Type in any company name and it will pull up complaints from bitter, late paying people, your not a bad person, your just going through a hard time and want to get on your soap box to complain...Jesus loves you.

Obviously some of this rant sounds like a Wachovia Employee is on here talking JUNK in fact it sounds like the same one that had the audacity to argue with me after I told him when a payment was coming. HOW RUDE!!!!!! I guess the ones calling are perfect too and make their payments on time and nothing bad ever happens to them.

Hameenlinna, Southern Finland, Finland #107146

IF YOU MADE PAYMENTS LIKE YOU MAKE EXCUSES,YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.THEY LOANED YOU THE MONEY AND YOUR DRIVING THE VEHICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

send them a letter telling them under the fair credit reporting act (i believe thats it) they cannot call your place of employment. i dont believe they can call family but they can only call U from 8am to 9pm local time...also might want to invest in a recorder to record some of these *** $$%# rants (ck your state and local laws on recording phone cons) so u can possibly sue them////

if you would return a call there would be no need for all the other calls