Wachovia Dealer Services - Wachovia/Wells Fargo Dealer Services

3.2

Statement of Lien Satisfaction. Missing Title.

Called 1-800-289-8004. I had to keep pressing # or * to get to the operator. Eventually I got transferred to Titles. From the time I started dialing to the time I ended the call- 15 minutes. From the initial- I got ahold of an operator, transferred to "Titles'; I gave the young lady my info (SS#) and address. Apparently they did send me my title, which I cannot find. She stated that they'd send a Statement of Lien Satisfaction within 2-3 business days.

Fingers crossed. Eighty one words.

yeah I know, I'm not so pissed now. I'll have to wait and see if they keep their word.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Reason of review: I got through fairly quickly..

I liked: Being able to get through.

I didn't like: Not knowing for sure if i got the title.

• Release Of Lien

Comments

Moongrim

They kept their word. They printed out my Release of Liability Form and as soon as I got it I went down to the DMV and had my title registered in my name, toot suite.

From my first call to the time they contacted me- about 11 days.

Not too shabby- despite my calling them about 3 times. I don't know about everyone else- but it appears that they were quite professional with me.

Kudos to Wells Fargo for such an improvement. Too bad I cannot get such professionalism on my own job.

Wachovia Dealer Services - Simple Review #1438043498

The worst Bank I had ever deal in my life , my loan is paid Off months ago but still charging for late fees & whole lot of ***, never doing business with them in my life

Product or Service Mentioned: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Wachovia Dealer Services

My wife and I purchased an Audi A4 financed through WFS (Wachovia Dealer Services) and have always paid our monthly on time, never missed a payment.

In April 2012, we decided trade in our Audi for a Volkswagen CC and of course traded in our Audi to put towards the new car's finance agreement.

Wachovia Dealer Services dragged their feet in applying our final payment from Volkswagen Credit and as a result since April 2012 I have a missed payment on my credit report!

My wife and I have pleaded with WFS to update our credit report so that we can regain our credit score but to no avail.

Our APRs have increased for my credit cards and we estimated that this error has cost us ~$25k from a rise in our interest rates.

Beware of WFS!

Wachovia Dealer Services - Harassing calls

I ge call repeatedly from this company. 3-4 per day.

When I answer the phone, no one is on the other end or they hang up on me. I do not have a loan with this company and never will. I am on a no-call list but that doesn't seem to matter. I have tried to call the 800 number, but it says it is out of service.

Come on.

I am going to report this number to the government and will explain to them how I have been harrassed with their phone calls (several each day).

Springfield, Missouri, United States #714638

Same problem here. I have never dealt with this company and ( of course) never will.

At least twice a day. Horrible little people....

Wachovia Dealer Services - Horrible company to work with

This company is horrble to work with. When my partner lost her job, I called to explain that it would take me a couple of months to catch up.

I told them I would pay on a certain day and they proceeded to call my sister to collect this debt. When I called to tell them that they could not call my sister, they said that if I owed them money they could call anyone they want.

Absolutely horrible, and abusive on the phone. Will never do business with them and can not wait until i have no more payments with them.

Comments

Unless your sister was a co-signer, they cannot contact relatives to collect a debt. They can call a relative or neighbor to locate you, but they cannot disclose the account number, debt owed, etc.

If they did, you have legal recourse. If your sister tells them to stop contacting her, they must or it is another violation of the FDCPA.

They are the most terrible people to deal with, all they do is harass you at home, work, cell and demand!!!!! they do not care about your situation.

They threaten all the time to repo your car even when its not even 1mth late!!! I cant wait to finish the loan and send them to H...!!!!!

Wachovia Dealer Services - Lets File a Class Action Suit here How

I have read the complaints against Wacohvia Dealer service and they are true. Most of The complaints center around Customer Service and the call made from the customer service.

But here the real deal Wachovia Dealer Service is systematic using this practice to make it harder for you to pay off the loan and drive up there fees. If you miss one or two payment the harassment will start follow by the treats then legal fees from phony Repo action. Mean while you are dealing with that they are piling any fee they can think of.If you happen to be one who has poor credit which it sounds like many of us are in this bad economy then you have credit card rate for a car loan say greater than 10% to 19%. If you are feed up with this company as sure you are join me with filing a class action suit.

My company is body beautiful and if you email I can add you to the class action suit that I am the process of filing. This is the only way to reach these company.

Until I started the initial paper work for my suit I had call and threats whole treatment for over three years and I am current on my loan. Join my at Bodybeautifulstore@gmail.com

Comments

olzcoolchop@yaoo.com. WACHOVIA REPOSSED MY CAR, THE MAN THAT CAME TO GET IT HAD NO PAPERWORK STATING THAT HE HAD THE RIGHT TO REPOSSESMY CAR, BUT I WENT AHEAD AND LET HIM HAVE IT.

THEN THEY SENT ME A LETTER STATING HAT I OWED MORE AFTER THE SALE OF MY CAR THAN I DID ORIGINALLY. AND NOW I AM TRYING TO SELL MY HOUSE IN DEED OF LIEU, AND FOR SOME REASON THEY HAVE A LEIN ON MY HOUSE THEY NEVER WENT TO COURT TO GAIN A LEIN ON MY HOUSE. SO NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET THEM TO SIGN OFF ON THE LEIN THAT THEY HAVE FILED.

I DIDNOT THINK THAT THEY COULD GET A LEIN WITHOUT GOING TO COURT. I NEED SOME HELP FROM SOMEBODY TO GET THIS RIGHT.

what2do

why do you use the email bodybeautiful rather than another email. It appears you are trying to obtain email addresses to solicit.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #231983

If you were current you wouldnt have calls and threats! You sound like the typical deadbeat that wants something for nothing. :eek :eek :zzz :upset :upset :grin :grin :cry :cry

Wachovia Dealer Services - Too many phone calls and I don't even have a payment due yet.

I am getting 2 and 3 calls a day from these people. They will not leave a message and I have not even made one payment.

My first payment is not even due until Jan. 11, 2011. I didn't have a choice in financing since it was arranged through the Chrysler dealer. I have never had a problem like this before with any financial institution.

I am considering looking elsewhere for financing and plan to move the loan if possible.

This is harrassment as far as I am concerned. I certainly do not need them contacting family or work trying to get in touch with me.

Comments

I recently purchased a car and my payment isn't due until 1/3/2012, but I've been receiving calls from "Wachovia Dealer" multiple times every day and they don't leave a message. I am thankful I never gave out my cell phone number!

They already sent me something in the mail with all the payment information and everything on it. What more do they need to know?

what2do

They aren't suppose to leave personal information. Yet they state at the beginning of the message that this message is intended for the person only, your name, as if anyone else is going to hang up.

Still a violation if you ask me. And if you get the silver tongued Sylvia who speaks so sweetly, remember she works for them and anything you say to her will be used against you or twisted to work against you. Beware.

They use any tactic, will harass your sick and elderly family members, and hunt you down like an animal. And never send you the title.

They ate doing a welcome call! All the banks are doing it now.

They are making sure that its you who really bought the car and make sure they have all the correct info. Also with not leaving a message it depends on the state you live in where by law they are not allowed to leave a message.

Wachovia Dealer Services - This company harrases the S@@T out of you

I agree with anyone who says never use this company! I will never use them again and have tried to get away from them but unfortunately my crappy car is financed for more than whats its worth.

i had economic hardship and lost child support payments that allowed me to get the car and this company still would not help me refinance.... they denied all requests... they called me every day at work sometimes twice a day.. to embarrass the *** out of me...

they think if you are embarrased they will get the money... i was not even 30 days past due...

i cant wait for my loan to be paid off... i cant stand these people and i will never use them again

Product or Service Mentioned: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Comments

what2do

wachovia is or was geared for those with poor credit, who want to buy a used car, therefore the interest was quite high, which leads to having to pay much more for a car and taking much longer to get the balance down. And being as the cars are usually used the time frame, or age of the car or mileage anyone will allow you to refinance has passed.

My advise to anyone who has a loan from them is to pay it off asap. If you happen to get behind try to negotiate a plan to catch up to avoid the calls, repo threats, harassment of everyone you know. And once you pay it off good luck getting the title. I paid mine off over a year ago and has requested numerous times and still no title.

And if you make a deal to pay pennies on the dollar to pay it off, expect them to claim the remainder and send you a notice that you received it as income which you have to claim on your income tax. And they do not send it to you before you have your taxes done, they aren't quick about that either. I paid mine off in end of spring 2010 and got a notice March 2011 I needed to claim it on my income tax.

I had already done mine for that year. They are idiots.

Wells Fargo Dealer Services has 108 complaints on BBB!!!!

Wachovia Dealer Services - Shaddy practices, customer service is a joke

I am late with two payments, Dealer services is telling us they will repo truck, as a last ditch effort we go to a dealer, who offers to save you from repo. Well Dealer services REFUSES to give a payoff figure.

Then tells us that if we make a payment, they will reconsider giving us a payoff figure. Take the truck! It's three days later and still they have not come. They are so nasty!

I hope the truck short sells and they try getting the balance from us.

I cannot wait to go before a judge and tell him what has happened. I have it all documented.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Comments

what2do

You can determine the pay off amount by checking on line, in your account. It may not be exact if you do not pay it on that day.

And if they have bought insurance for the auto take that into consideration, as you do not want to be paying more than you need to. they will refund that amount if you show proof you had insurance or are paying it off and have over paid.

You need to try to get your rep changed, they change them frequently anyway especially if you do not pay for months on end. An advantage?

Wachovia Dealer Services - Treat there customers like garbage.

I have an auto loan with wachovia and my ex fell behind on her payments. They never contacted me and are now trying to repo my car and hold me liable.

I have talked with them two days in a row trying to pay and get caught up and all they keep doing is being rude and not assisting me at all. At this point I almost want to give up, but it only hurts me. So once again they treat all there customers like garbage and i will never get another loan thru them or recommend any to do so.

THANKS ALOT... For Nothing