i got laidoff frome my job and asked them to refinance my loan and they refused i didnt care if i had to pay an extra year just as long as i could keep the car but that didnt happen they reposed the car and i still got to pay their customer service is lousy the manager told me on the phone that i couldnt aford the car so give it up if he does not know my budget why tell me what i can aford and cant aford they customer service people are pushy and make people feel like trash needless to say i will never finace another car with them!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments

There real name is Westcorp, Inc.There Corporate office in North Carolina needs to get more complaints from us about the harassing calls(877) 250-2265, here is the number.

WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address is www.charlotte.bbb.org. Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!!

Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming! WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do.

How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people?If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time.

WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok.Spread the word!!

#61931

I fully agree. Customer service agent looking for a payment tells us that we qualify for a one month deferral based on financial circumstances- but we must make a payment first and then call back -- OF COURSE, after they get the payment -- we call back and now we dont qualify for the one month deferral - agents are liars, thieves and arrogant ***.

#61930