I too have a car loan with Wachovia and although I don't pay it on the due date, it gets paid every month, before the 30 days are up and I do it on line.I don't bank with Wachovia, so I transfers funds from a different checking account not related.

But I can definitely relate that they do not leave you alone with the calls. Normally I don't even answer the phone when they call because it's just a recording anyway to contact them, so the other day I figured let me call them and let them know when I am paying so that they stop calling everyday. The rep I got on the phone gave me the 3rd degree even after I told her when I would be paying the bill, she continually was asking questions as to when the next payment would be made, why I was late etc. etc.

So I said to her which reason do you want? and I started spewing off several like gas, fuel oil, food other bills, insurance payment, do you need any others? So she says to me in a really sarcastic voice that I don't need to be rude to her! I wasn't being rude just being truthful and I still got harrassed.

Apparently they don't really care about their customer service, and if it wasn't a hassle, I would just end up doing business with someone else, but I don't want the additional charges of taking my loan somewhere else.

Review about: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments

There real name is Westcorp, Inc.There Corporate office in North Carolina needs to get more complaints from us about the harassing calls(877) 250-2265, here is the number.

The presidents name is Ken Thompson he needs to hear of this. Send your letters to this Fax number (704) 927-8639. WE need to complain more on the BBB. The web address

is www.charlotte.bbb.org.

Since there are alot of complaints but not enough they feel this company is ok. Spread the word!! Just copy paste your complaint to them. If they knew how to help people out instead of *** them off maybe there business would be booming!

WE as consumers don't choose to have financial difficulties but we do. How can you sleep at night knowing how rude you are to people?

If you had better customer support and work with people you would get people TRYING to do payments on time.I did my HOMEWORK.Get names of the Rude Reps, and the number they are calling you from and send there names and numbers to the Corp office this needs to be handled.