2.0

We have a Toyota Highlander 2010.The tailgate is defective and out of warrantee.

The power tailgate operator has popped out of the tailgate and the fitting in the tailgate is destroyed and can't be repaired. My body shop called the policy repair approval number and they declined to repair my vehicle. Application contract number is CA58-9013210 The repair requires the complete replacement of the tailgate with accompanying painting and labor. The estimate is over $5000.

I feel like I've been left out in the cold. Hope someone has suggestions on how to proceed.

In the meantime, I'm looking for another car and don't lant to buy any repair insurance if I can't collect when I have a coaim.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $6000. johnfryiv is overall dissatisfied with Wachovia Dealer Services. The most disappointing about car repair coverage at Wachovia Dealer Services was decline to repair under contract Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wachovia Dealer Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Wachovia Dealer Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments