3.2

Statement of Lien Satisfaction. Missing Title.

Called 1-800-289-8004. I had to keep pressing # or * to get to the operator. Eventually I got transferred to Titles. From the time I started dialing to the time I ended the call- 15 minutes. From the initial- I got ahold of an operator, transferred to "Titles'; I gave the young lady my info (SS#) and address. Apparently they did send me my title, which I cannot find. She stated that they'd send a Statement of Lien Satisfaction within 2-3 business days.

Fingers crossed. Eighty one words.

yeah I know, I'm not so pissed now. I'll have to wait and see if they keep their word.

This reviewer shared experience about "i got through fairly quickly." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Moongrim is overall satisfied with Wachovia Dealer Services. The most disappointing about wachovia dealer services loan at Wachovia Dealer Services was not knowing for sure if i got the title , but reviewer liked being able to get through. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wachovia Dealer Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Wachovia Dealer Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments

Moongrim

They kept their word.They printed out my Release of Liability Form and as soon as I got it I went down to the DMV and had my title registered in my name, toot suite.

From my first call to the time they contacted me- about 11 days.

Not too shabby- despite my calling them about 3 times. I don't know about everyone else- but it appears that they were quite professional with me.

Kudos to Wells Fargo for such an improvement.Too bad I cannot get such professionalism on my own job.