I tried to pay my truck payment online last Monday. I was given an error message saying my payment couldn't be process, try later. I tried later and was successful. The next day Wachovia/Wells Fargo took the money out twice. I have been jumping through hoops since for over a week now and have received the following excuses/statements.

1. Can you prove we took it out twice. We can't track that on our system. (from a supervisor)

2. If you will fax us your bank statement for proof that we have your money we will send it to an investigator.

3. That can't happen.

4. It will take 24-48 hours, or 48-72 hours, or over three business days to look into the problem. All times were given by different representatives.

5. Have you put in an online request? That is usually the best way. (5 request have been sent and the same 5 generic answers saying this type of problem can't be fixed this way, please call, have been returned). Even when I requested what types of things could be handled online. I get an answer saying that can't be handled online???

Review about: Wachovia Dealer Services Loan.

Comments

closing account with one bank, opening new with different bank.

8/27 - stopped auto pay from old account via web

8/27 - created one-time online payment from new account via web

9/03 - received no feedback/info/confirmation of changes, called customer service. Told to fax form to stop auto pay. Faxed form.

9/05 - received no feedback/info/confirmation of changes, called customer service. Told something was wrong with faxed form, to fax again.Faxed form again.

9/06 - received confirmation of payment reciept from WFDS from new account.

9/07 - received overdraft notification from old bank due to WFDS drawing a 2nd payment. Called WFDS, was told to 'write a note explaining the problem and what I wanted them to do' and fax to same customer service number.

9/10 - called WFCS and was told it could take up to 72 hrs to process the request.

9/11 - called old bank, was told overdraft wasn't corrected.

9/12 - called WFDS - was told they never recieved the first couple of faxes, that it's not their policy to contact customers regarding errors, they do not refund incorrectly drafted funds to banks, to again 'write a note' explaining what is going on AND include proof that the payment cleared the bank. I asked to speak to a supervisor, she repeated the information about their policy and procedure. I said I knew they could look at my account and SEE what they'd done AND that the payment has been made. She said I would have to fax a note to the SAME department that 'didn't receive' the other two requests and the auditors MIGHT refund a paper check within 90 days. I asked for the number to that department and was told again, it was not their policy to allow customers to contact the auditors.

I have both my mortgage and car notes with Wells Fargo, never missed a payment or been late. The mortgage dept offers the ability to simply change my bank account information online. WFDS appears to do this simply to gather extra payments before their due date.

Darn, I called this place five times this week and they can't figure out. I hear them typing what I'm saying but they say there is no record of me talking to them...I do not know how that is possible.

So, I was talking to a operator named Marisol, my dad is non-English speaking person, so I had to translate to him. She said I couldn't...then asked what we can do, she said to mail or fax them proof. Proof of what? That my dad can't speak English?

Proff that he is my dad? I see they are trying to make time so interest would go up and he would pay more. I told her we had no time for that since we want to pay off our loan and be free. She said it's company policy.

So I gave my phone to my dad, telling him what to say and Marisol said that is ok...WOW!!! What is the DIFFERENCE? So, in the end she gave me the wrong payoff quote and hung up once she gave me the payoff quote. I wanted to ask more question, but she just hung up...

So I called again and this time operator named Carly answered. She said the payoff quote that Marisol gave was wrong!!!! WOW talk about accuracy!!! I was so so so so so very angry and disappointed!!!

I am waiting for my dad to get his title over the mail.

Once he receives that I am going to send an email telling them to retrain their operators!!! I don't know whether it's going to work or not but still going to try!

I had a loan with Wells Fargo Dealer Services had to call 3 different times to get a payoff amt. Sent that through money gram.

A week later I get a call that I still had a balance of 100.11 so reluctantly I paid that. They said my title would be mailed out. Two days after that I recieve another call that I still owe money...this time it was over 600.00. I turned them into the Federal Reserve they have a complaint form online etc.

I hope they do something. If I have to they will be hearing from my attorney to clear things up. We have moved all our accts. to a smaller private bank.

Corporate banks or any corporate business for that matter treat you like you mean nothing to them. If someone is managing my money I want to be treated like a human being and respected.

I have been trying to get to talk with someone as WFDS for over a month to get a title from my brothers car who passed away and the loan is paid off. They keep sending me to the collections department to get a title released and when I talk to them they say no, it isn't them I need I need the first people I called.

Still no title and very frustrated. Never do business with them!

I am glad to see that people are standing up and letting their voices be heard. I have experienced many of these same behaviors out of other lenders and it is very demeaning and intimidating at times.

The banks have no trouble taking our tax dollars to bail theirselves out. The politicians who make hefty salaries off our backs have no trouble giving our money away to the greedy emotionless bloodsuckers. So, kudo's to all the American people who stand up and speak out against such behavior. I must say also, remember, do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.

God is watching Always.... :)

Wells fargo dealer services is the worst bank i have ever delt with. Job is slow and i pay my car payment late, but i pay it.

And they always call friends or family members at there house asking for me. How they get there number i dont know. I have a friend that got a loan from golden one bank. She lost her job but they still worked with her never harrassed her even lowered her payments.

So unless your rich and have a job thats never going to cut your hours stay away from that bank and go somewhere else.

:( oh and my the way there are the rudest people in the world. But i guess they need to go through hardship to know what it fills like.

I just recently got my first car and have not missed a payment ever...the first mistake came when they charged my bank account twice, which caused me to get a ton of late fees. Then i get a letter that says that my next payment due is for twice the amount that i am supposed to pay plus the loan balance somehow increased by $2000 without notice of why. Worst lender ever!!!

These guys are complete as***les !!!! due to their lack of timely documentation, my car registration has expired and dont know when I will be able to drive my car.

I have been a really good and loyal customer to them and this is what I get !!!

DONOT get auto loans from them. I am willing to pay more even just to get away from these unethical corporation

Wells fargo is rude and nasty when they call you in these hard times where people are losing jobs a little compassion goes a long way. So for the person to say get a life and pay your bills it must be a blessing to have never experienced a hardship like loss of income or a murdered child.

there is a way to do everything These reps act like they have given people the money for the car out of their pockets.

They work a job like we do. Karma is something so treat people how you wanna be treated

I have been unemployed since June of this year. Unfortunately we are getting late in some of our bills.

We fell behind in the July payment for our vehicle and in the first week of this month we received a call from Wells Fargo and we told them we could make July's payment at that time. They WOULD NOT accept the payment until we could give them an exact date as to when we would make the August payment.

We could not give them an EXACT date, so needless to say they are calling me every single day. And the supervisor I talk to is also very rude and ignorant.

I've been waiting on hold for 20 minutes for the honor of speaking to a real person. I paid off a car in full years ago, but of course our buddies at Wachovia/Wells Fargo never released the lien.

No wonder the financial crisis is such a mess. Banks are clueless on how to account for money and keep customers happy.

HAVE YOU BEEN CALLED BY WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES ***ON YOUR CELL PHONE*** FOR A DEBT YOU DO NOT OWE? IF SO, PLEASE CONTACT THE MATHEWS LAW GROUP AT 626-683-8291.

WE ARE FILING A CLASS ACTION AGAINST WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE. THE COMPANY WAS FORMERLY CALLED WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES.

I've had a loan with them for almost a year and a half now and I missed the first payment by only a few days because I forgot. I haven't been late since and have actually been early on several occasions but I keep getting calls (four to five times a day) about being late.

After several hours of talking to them one day they came to admit that it was an error on their part and that it would be fixed in 24-48 hours. The next week the calls began again and haven't stopped. They keep saying that I'm still late even though I'm not and have actually threatened to repo my truck if I don't catch my payments up.

After almost a year of these calls when I get off the phone with them I promptly place a call to the BBB and log a complaint. It's sad to say but I am on a first name basis with the people at the BBB.

These reps at this bank are nothing more than a second rate collection agent. Questioning each and every time why we have been late after several explanations.

They have hung up on me, badgered me to authorize a payment I could not be sure would go through. I have had it with them. We will be selling our car and NEVER buying/leasing new car again. Our new motto...if we can't pay cash...we don't need it.

I love how these idiots are on here pretending to be customers, when clearly they are these obnoxious reps trying to defend their disgusting behavior. Maybe they should spend more time in training and actually HELPING customers instead of trolling these sites!

All I can say is I had a WACHOVIA auto loan. It is now Wells Fargo... If I wanted Wells Fargo then I would of went to them in the first place. Never have I received so much disrespect on the phone.

For people who are telling all of us that are late to get a life and pay our bills... well sometimes life happens. I am happy that whoever you are have been able to accomplish what you need to do to pay your bills. Do you think we all had every intention to fall behind?

Out of a 6 year loan I have 1 year left. When I recently got behind I would receive 4 calls a day. When I was off work I could answer and when I had questions and then asked to be transferred to a supervisor I was hung up on. If you are going to call me... let's fix the problem!

I am going to report my issues to the appropriate departments and hopefully something will be done with this hard headed bank.

I will never involve myself with a bank like this. They "loyalty" with customers is absolutely draining!

Greenwood, Wisconsin, United States #219485

That rude employee at Wells Fargo Dealer services named "Marlin" is very Rude did not listen to what my issue was and hung up on me when I asked for his superviser which is Mr. Coby Greer. I will send my complaints to:

Stockholders and other interested parties who wish to communicate with the Company's non-management directors may direct correspondences to a particular director or to the non-management directors as a group as follows:

Send an e-mail to: BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

Send a letter to: Wells Fargo & Company

P.O. Box 63750

San Francisco, CA 94163

Under procedures established by the Company's non-management directors, the Company reviews each communication sent in accordance with the above instructions and forwards such communication to the appropriate person or persons for response. The Company will not forward any incoherent, obscene or similarly inappropriate communication, and any communication that involves an ordinary business matter will not be forwarded to directors, unless requested by a director or in management’s discretion.

Any communication involving the following will be considered an ordinary business matter and will be forwarded to management to research and respond, if appropriate:

a personal or business account or transaction, including customer service issues;

a resume or other form of job inquiry;

a request for information about the Company, including its products and services;

a mailing intended to be sent to a large number of recipients, such as form letters, spam, solicitations, advertisements, invitations and other forms of mass mailings;

an employment concern other than a concern involving accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters which are handled by the Audit and Examination Committee of the Board of Directors; or

a matter involving other routine business of the Company.

The Company will forward communications that do not involve an ordinary business matter as follows:

to an individual director if the communication specifically names such director;

to the Chair of the Audit and Examination, Credit, Finance, Governance and Nominating, or Human Resources Committee, depending on the subject matter, if the communication does not specifically name a particular director; and

to the Chair of the Audit and Examination Committee if the communication is a complaint or concern involving an accounting, internal accounting controls, or auditing matter, whether or not specifically addressed to the Audit and Examination Committee.

I was provided great service from a lady named Maria Orosco which took care of my situation very professionally. I hope "Marlin" was educated on Customer Service ethics.

Noblesville, Indiana, United States #219483

Send an e-mail to: BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

Send a letter to: Wells Fargo & Company

P.O. Box 63750

San Francisco, CA 94163

a resume or other form of job inquiry;

a matter involving other routine business of the Company.

I think there must be a script that the Wells Fargo Dealer Services follow. I have spoken to 3 different people there and it's the same tactic: pretend they don't understand what you are talking about, start twisting your words, incessantly tell you that you are interrupting them when they are actually doing that to you, tell you that you are rude and yelling/screaming at them.....etc etc.

I have never experienced such consistent run around and disrespect as with these folks. Next time you see one of their ads with the dribble about customer loyalty and appreciation....have a good laugh!

#200165

i cant believe there is a site just for ignoran people to complain about a business. Instead of *** so much get your *** a job and pay your bills. The people there are pushed like no others to do their job so be proud that people are actually doing their job and if saving the company a loss then they are doing their job well.

#199970

I have tryed to make my payments on time and have had to declare bankruptcy on my house and other medical bills. I keep paying on my truck due to this is our only means of transportation.

I have contacted them to see if they can help and allways been told it not there problem. I am on SSD due to a medical problem I have. my wife has no job been looking everywere but no luck. they have told me if Iam late they can come get the truck.

When I bought it I was working and my wife so this was no problem to make payments. Due to the economy my wife is out of work and I am on ssd.

so what is the problem is it they just don,t care. I need help or I will have to give them back the truck.