I just spent almost 2 hrs, 2 hrs !!!!!with Dealer Services trying to simply change my auto-payment to the latter part of each month.

What a NIGHTMARE !!!!!! I also found out, and didn't realize, that there is a late payment fee of $15.00 that hasn't been paid that I was unaware of. My e-statement says my next payment due is $360.06. I asked why as was told the $360.06 is what my LAST payment of my loan will be.

I asked why was I not informed I had a late payment charge still active from 2011 and they could not tell me why. My regular payment is $333.36. If you add $15.00 to that, the total is $348.36, not $360.06 that they say the payment will be to tack on the $15.00 late fee. I asked why the discrepancy and they said they'd have to call another department as to why it didn't add up, but that that department was closed even though the website states their hours are from 5 am to 7 pm Pacific Time.

They told me I have to call back, ME, to get the answers!!!! Unbelievable! They are the ones who can't answer MY questions and one would assume THEY would find the answers to my questions and CALL ME back, not me having to call them. What a terrible, looooooong, crappy experience I had.

Talk about one of the poorest customer service experiences I've ever had!!!! I asked if could have the email address to Corporate to complain about my experience and was given officeofthepresidentdealer@wellsfargo.com Im almost afraid to go there. It may take a week to file a complaint!

What a nightmare Wells Fargo Dealer Services was!

Had an Experience with Wachovia Dealer Services?

Comments